• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

i still can't believe she only played ONE speak now song :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

oh we were robbed. ROBBED!

Oof :jonny5:

It's not too late to include Maroon in the setlist Blondie. :jonny5:

I just spent the past 4 hours reading this thread and looking for videos on youtube :jonny: i'm still in awe of everything 

moments that had me GAGGED were:

LWYMMD (all the clones in the glass box wtf that was a visual)

Vigilante Crap (no one wanted to hear that song live but she served hard)

illicit affairs bridge :jonny5: 

Wildest Dreams bridge being the 1989 Tour version

Don't Blame Me was a whole ass church service

tis the damn season was so good too

I didn't understand why she would sneak ...RFI? in but it's kinda the perfect stadium song ngl

when she brings the tour overseas she better not cut anything :biblio: 

People saying the show is too long are insane. Congrats to her for having this long setlist, it's truly like a celebration of her discography :clap3: :clap3: 

I do have some problems with the songs chosen, for example the inclusion of You Need To Delete This and Fad Blood over 10/10 masterpieces like Clean, OOTW, Getaway Car etc but in general it's a nice list. I would've liked to see the songs mixed up instead of doing them by the album although I understand why they did it this way, it's certainly simpler and easier; but the other way would've been a much better experience if done right imo.

I agree that the stage is underwhelming from what I've seen so far and that it seems like it's made to be seen on film rather than live, but it's hard to pull off stadium stages for pop tours. I do think Reputa tour did it better tho. The outfits are cute + her hair looks great like this!

Overall it's seems like a great experience for the fans which is the most important thing :clap3: 

I hope she will throw a chair away again

The setlist is too overwhelming for me to have any opinion on it :ahh: I’ll need to see it for myself

Changes I would make:

The Archer -> DBATC

Marjorie -> Ivy

Axe 22

I wouldn’t be mad if MTR also got cut

Axe Bad Blood

Mastermind -> Maroon

Biggest snub for me was Mastermind over Maroon. I feel like everyone kind of collectively ignores Mastermind but meanwhile there are so many other fan favorites on midnights that got snubbed. I also don’t like Vigilante **** but understand it’s probably a good stadium number production and that’s why it’s included.

Overall happy with the setlist. I didn’t watch any videos so I don’t really have an opinion of the show yet since I didn’t wanna spoil myself. Super happy with her ambition for this tho :heart: my fav 

5 minutes ago, Feetree said:

This dynamic platfom thing is cute 

Love it 

reminds me a bit of the MDNA tour 

Swifties ******* won. She really said I'm going to play whatever the **** I want and please. 

I'm blown away by all the deep cuts!!

I did not know this started last night.

From what I've seen, Vigilant **** and the Lover section were the best part of the show. The Man alone >>>

The way Fearless section started with Fearless was magnificent, have to say it. Red section was a truly mess and Karma as the ending was a real joke.

Her vocal skills are worse than Lover era though :deadbanana4: and she for sure "danced" less than Reputation tour. 

Edit: I totally forgot willow, highlight of the night

Edited by Tistotal

I caught a livestream for the first act last night and it looked amazing! but i don’t want to spoil myself so i stopped watching and muted a bunch of words on twitter nnn

but can anyone please tell me if:

- a lot songs are shortened?

- does she spend a lot of time in the diamond area of the catwalk?

- are the Speak Now, Debut and Evermore sections short?

thanks! 

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

thanks! 

2 of these sections are extremely short, 1 is great length. Guess which one is the winner. :eli:

1 minute ago, TaylorNation said:

I caught a livestream for the first act last night and it looked amazing! but i don’t want to spoil myself so i stopped watching and muted a bunch of words on twitter nnn

but can anyone please tell me if:

- a lot songs are shortened?

- does she spend a lot of time in the diamond area of the catwalk?

thanks! 

- some are, but not "a lot"

- yes, from what I've seen most of the show takes place there

- evermore gets a full segment, the others... not so much. 

I feel like the stage is looking a little simple cuz it would've been a logistical nightmare if it's too complex. I think the touring industry is still in shambles, and considering that her show is 3+hours long, the disassembly and packing time is shorter too. The rep tour stage wasn't too elaborate too anyways

What a show!! (Other than the jumpscare opening set obvi)

and only 1 Peak Low song:clap3: we really won:clap3:

im so glad she performed DBM:heart2:

Setlist will probably be pretty set besides the song she changes every night. I hope Maroon gets played when I see her but I want the album version :rip:

I never thought she'd do illicit affairs though :jonny5:

Edited by ALA

40 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

People would kill for this, like I’m actually sure people would. :biblio:

Sweetie. Touch grass, it's not that serious :rip: 

This show looks incredible and she looked breathtakingly beautiful last night. She just oozes legend energy, there's just such a special aura around her :weeps: I doubt she's coming to Colombia but I would love to go if she does! Please queen!

Did she do any speeches between songs at all? Or is the show too packed?

If I had to complain about anything it’s that the whole thing felt like a race. It was all about squeezing in as many songs as possible. I felt like there was no time to breathe.mp3

4 hours ago, littlebodybigheart said:

and meanwhile the only tour the navy is getting is a tour to the nearest sephora to buy the next fenty beauty collection.

Right? You shouldn't come for Taylor if you stan RIHANNA of all people, the single most talentless pop star the world has ever known :toofunny3:

The stage design >>> rep :cm:

Honestly this show makes Rep Tour look… whelming :hippo:

Some of the opinions in here, as much as they’re entitled to them, are… wild. I can only assume that anyone saying this looks ‘rushed’ or complaining about the visual effects is just blind hating or has not seen proper videos of all the various props, screen and lighting designs, etc etc. 

Edited by Holiest Dreams

RihFund stans getting brave after that snooze fest of a super bowel movement performance :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.