Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

OTHs complain about her dancing as if she danced a lot on previous tours :gaycat2:
she's in fact never good at dancing and that doesn't mean she can not put on a great show
I don't care about locals who don't know her album tracks :nicole:
the fans love it and that's matter (yeah the show is still a bit long to me)

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Just now, Ratviolo said:

Any ideas on when the international dates are going to be announced? Did anything leak?

Latin America is supposed to be this year

EU dates will.be announced around August ig , they are for next year and so is Asia

7 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

My problem with this tour is that it looks made to watch on the giant screen rather than made to watch her onstage

Does anyone else feel this way?

Yes. I am trying to think what else she could’ve done differently but I think she chose to go with this set design to not burn herself out. 3 hours with 44 songs is a lot of work already. Reputation Tour looked amazing but I’m sure she was physically exhausted.

2 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Latin America is supposed to be this year

EU dates will.be announced around August ig , they are for next year and so is Asia

UGHHHH how annoying. Hope she finally has a date in Italy at least :chick3:

9 minutes ago, West Coast said:

What do y’all think of the production? It seemed lackluster from the vids I’ve seen 

I’m a ***** for stage production, I kind of prefer Reputation.. it has more of a wow factor. :shutup: I was expecting a lot more.
It’s really difficult to make a show themed cohesive when you have x amount of eras to cater to. I think this should have been a Lover - Midnights tour and ignored her previous albums. She’s far from a legacy act and only then an Eras tour would make sense.

As someone who was there on the floor, it was easily the best concert I’ve ever been to as a Taylor Swift fan. 
Now if I wasn’t a Taylor Swift fan, I’d say it’s probably top 5 or just outside of it.

The setlist being a near complete surprise for me was everything. I didn’t know what was coming next despite people leaking the closer. I didn’t know what to believe after having heard “x song is being rehearsed” videos from TikTok and twitter. 

I never would have guessed my personal favorite from Lover would open the fuc*ing show. When I tell you I cried and screamed, I did and then when it transitioned into CS. I was DONE. 

I will say that the setlist leaves a bit to be desired because some of the folklore tracks aren’t the ones I personally would’ve chosen to highlight.  I guess I’m happy “seven” got a spoken word bit instead of being completely ignored. 

i thought the evermore section was perfect but I’m not an evermore stan. 

Speak Now got done really dirty with Enchanted being the only song highlighted like whyyyyy. She really should have done If This Was a Movie right after. I think it would have been perfect even if it isn’t part of the SN family now. :coffee2:

I still don’t care for Vigilante Sh*t but at least it was a good number. 

now my biggest annoyance is that yes it does feel very screen oriented. Maybe it was because of where I was sat but I just didn’t feel close. I was section N row 20 and it was an aisle seat. 

I am going night 2 later today and it will be section B row 9 and an aisle seat again so we’ll see if that fairs any better. 

1 minute ago, stevenisFADING said:

I am going night 2 later today

oh wow oh wow 

:jonny5:

2 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

As someone who was there on the floor, it was easily the best concert I’ve ever been to as a Taylor Swift fan. 
Now if I wasn’t a Taylor Swift fan, I’d say it’s probably top 5 or just outside of it.

The setlist being a near complete surprise for me was everything. I didn’t know what was coming next despite people leaking the closer. I didn’t know what to believe after having heard “x song is being rehearsed” videos from TikTok and twitter. 

I never would have guessed my personal favorite from Lover would open the fuc*ing show. When I tell you I cried and screamed, I did and then when it transitioned into CS. I was DONE. 

I will say that the setlist leaves a bit to be desired because some of the folklore tracks aren’t the ones I personally would’ve chosen to highlight.  I guess I’m happy “seven” got a spoken word bit instead of being completely ignored. 

i thought the evermore section was perfect but I’m not an evermore stan. 

Speak Now got done really dirty with Enchanted being the only song highlighted like whyyyyy. She really should have done If This Was a Movie right after. I think it would have been perfect even if it isn’t part of the SN family now. :coffee2:

I still don’t care for Vigilante Sh*t but at least it was a good number. 

now my biggest annoyance is that yes it does feel very screen oriented. Maybe it was because of where I was sat but I just didn’t feel close. I was section N row 20 and it was an aisle seat. 

I am going night 2 later today and it will be section B row 9 and an aisle seat again so we’ll see if that fairs any better. 

I would not want to go back to this tour. Another 3 hours? No thanks lol. It will be interesting to see if she changes up the set list at all

Anything over 90 minutes is too much for a concert IMO

I often start to get bored at the hour mark for concerts

5 minutes ago, Buffy said:

I would not want to go back to this tour. Another 3 hours? No thanks lol. It will be interesting to see if she changes up the set list at all

3 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

:biblio: A 3+ hours concert of your fave is literally a dream what are y'all on

Just now, Ratviolo said:

:biblio: A 3+ hours concert of your fave is literally a dream what are y'all on

If it was a 1-2 hour set list, I would go twice but the production this time is lackluster with no wow-factor and a set list full of songs that aren’t really my choice of songs to spend 3 hours with. It’s a one-time event for me.

6 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

Same. And I have a long drive home afterward. Hope I don’t fall asleep during Everbore :sleep:

15 minutes ago, Saintlor said:

:rip:

26 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Any ideas on when the international dates are going to be announced? Did anything leak?

She's allegedly got two dates booked in at the Estadio Ciudad de La Plata in Buenos Aires on October 6/8. I posted the link to the article claiming so here forever ago. 

That user has been so negative since last night why are they still here :deadbanana4:

5 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

the lack of taste :redface::redface:

Spill. 

a 3 hour concert of one of my faves? A ******* dream. People would kill for this, like I’m actually sure people would. :biblio:

but anyways, I have a better ticket tonight. I also like to use one concert to film some of my fave moments and then another to be completely feral. I think I did a little of both last night (not purposefully I didn’t expect the setlist to be so expansive and full of fan-service). 

I’m glad I didn’t drink or do any pre-game activities like a good amount of people did. I literally relaxed in my hotel room right up until 4 pm. I could not be bothered to be there too early when she has two openers. Oooo speaking of Gayle is actually really fun live. Paramore on the other hand I love them to death but that setlist was too fuc*ing casual friendly. One new album song? miss me with that. 

Why do I feel like she’s banking on viral Tik toks to help her sell upcoming new shows in LATAM and Europe? Like she’s waiting for her content to go viral to maximize sales. It’s honestly a good idea and can see artists adopt this model if it works

Not her doing the album version of @My Tears Ricochet. Huhfefycx

i won I can’t :jonny6: it sounds so good :jonny6:

ps. Why is every upload a YouTube short :biblionny:

44 minutes ago, Starshine said:

y’all talking about unnecessary songs when the only unnecessary things are the opening acts :deadbanana4:

I know she’s giving them a platform but girl.. 

yeah she could have pulled a metallica and done it no opening acts and shown pre-show footage of her or the town b roll and other stuff but good for her giving gayle a platform :clap3:

The evermore set was so amazing :WAP:

Also, I know we all hate VS but I loved that performance

honestly, the concert was ok, but it seemed kinda rushed? but I wish she would play other songs besides singles and popular songs, the folkmore sets were the best imo :gaycat7: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.