• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

she also have to build a show

i would prefer Ivy to Tolerate it too but there already a lot of songs like Ivy and tolerate it has a great cinematic performance...so maybe she liked the idea to perform this concept while Ivy would have been another performance like willow, august and similars. 

28 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Lover: I understand that Loser didn't have a proper tour but she could have done Afterglow/False God/Paper Rings/Cornelia Street instead of The Man/Calm Down/The Archer. Opening with Miss Americana is...random too.

Was shocked at Miss Americana too

Speak Now: genuinely puzzled by her only doing one song and shortening it too?? wtf Taylor :deadbanana2: And she's supposed to be promoting it this year by releasing the TV. I'm wondering if that will change later because no Back To December, Sparks Fly, and Long Live (literally made for a tour like this!!!!) is a crime when The Archer, The Man, and RFI are here.

Really puzzled by this for sure. 

Red: she did the classics, but 22/WANEGBT didn't need to be performed in full. Would have loved to see even shortened versions of State of Grace and Treacherous.

State of Graceeeee.

Debut: Our Song missing was another big snub because I legit thought it would be THEE countrylor song :skull: I love the idea of the surprise song being in this section and mirrorballah was a fantastic choice.

TMcG is an odd choice considering the other songs were bigger 

29 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Midnights: this was pretty much on par with what I was expecting. Vigilante Turd instead of YOYOK (a literal anthem about her career/life), Maroon, Snow or a 3AM song was sooo rude though :biblio:

omg just realised YOYOK is missing. A crime.... 

--

Overall pretty awesome set. Just wish she cut some of the slower non-hits (like The Archer/Vigilante) in favour more upbeat songs from the same albums for that stadium energy, but hey. 

I like the set list, it would be interesting if she changes some songs during the tour so it would be a different show every night.

56 minutes ago, Klein said:

The best song on folklore getting the recognition it deserves

Wait, so she did perform it!!! My favorite song!!!

setlist is decent overall. only slightly mad that some of her greatest more recent songs are excluded (the 1, seven, gold rush) 

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

@ahauntingnearu sweetiee

My queens :jonnycat: thank you ATRL bestie

Edited by ahauntingnearu

5 hours ago, Vespertine said:

Same things people have been saying after every ******* Taylor era for the last 10 years :rip: 

Did any of you listen to the lyrics of Lavender Haze or Midnight Rain? d it’s weird when people keep projecting pregnancy and retirement on Her… 

I don’t care enough to project y’all are so negative and can’t take a joke:rip: I admire her ambition

Looks like a pretty good show, and she sounds great!

1 hour ago, TaylenaStan said:

Imagine complaining about the show being too long.. tiktok really ****** ppls attention spans

My Bad Bunny show lasted 2hrs 40 min and it definitely was too long. And no I’m not the TikTok generation. So i can see why people would complain. 

I still can't believe how lucky we are that our fave is giving us this much. She released so much music in the last few years, and now we are getting a 3 hour long tour. She's really pushing herself above and beyond despite the fact that she's already on top. 

Huge congrats to her work ethic and her drive. :clap3:

Im so happy for her fans :clap3: amazing setlist tbh

Unnecessary songs:

Miss Americana
The Man

YNTCD

The Archer

LWYMMD

invisible string

IKYWT

Bad Blood

Just now, FENTY. said:

Unnecessary songs:

invisible string

Uh-uh, no no no. 

y’all talking about unnecessary songs when the only unnecessary things are the opening acts :deadbanana4:

I know she’s giving them a platform but girl.. 

What do y’all think of the production? It seemed lackluster from the vids I’ve seen 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

The best song on folklore getting the recognition it deserves

My problem with this tour is that it looks made to watch on the giant screen rather than made to watch her onstage

Does anyone else feel this way?

Edited by Saintlor

The setlist was ok, but going album by album (or, um, era by era) throws me off a bit. I would rather have them all mixed.

There were also some sneaks, and opening with Loser was definitely a choice. :skull:

Overall it was cute, but Puta Stadium Tour remains her best to date.

Trying SO hard not to watch the videos flooding social media. Is it May 5 yet? :spin:

2 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

May 5

I- 

good luck avoiding all those clips

Any ideas on when the international dates are going to be announced? Did anything leak?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.