Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

in what way did it flop

iirc the first date did extremely well but the second night struggled quite a bit

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

4 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

out of curiosity,  multiples vs. rep:

Tampa gets 2 instead of 1 tampa, 1 miami

Nashville/Seattle get 2

LA/Philly get 3

minneapolis downgraded to 1.

and landover from 2 to 0. 

tbh the upgrade from 2 to 3 in Philly kinda make up for the DC snub? I still think she should have done at least one night in Baltimore. Im pretty sure the DC girlies would have traveled there (and its much closer than Philly)

10 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

out of curiosity,  multiples vs. rep:

Tampa gets 2 instead of 1 tampa, 1 miami

Nashville/Seattle get 2

LA/Philly get 3

minneapolis downgraded to 1.

and landover from 2 to 0. 

She will probably add more dates during the pre-sale/general sale, so don’t count out Minneapolis not having an extra date just yet  

1 minute ago, PopA911 said:

the stage will be a heart?

i don't know if they are trying to say that that stage is fake with the lyrics or not

but if its real then she's doing a 360° tour ig. was hoping against it but the low prices already told us the t

11 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

i don't know if they are trying to say that that stage is fake with the lyrics or not

but if its real then she's doing a 360° tour ig. was hoping against it but the low prices already told us the t

i hid the post after i realized it could be a joke… :clownny::gaycat6:

10 hours ago, Parachutes said:

No DC date when she had two dates for the rep tour is weird :deadbanana2:. If there's a logistical problem or other issue with FedExField, maybe she could've done Baltimore (M&T Bank Stadium)?

It’s because the stadium here is a run down mess that’s spewing sewage out of pipes onto random spectators and she probably doesn’t want to deal with the headache. This is like the second snub of the DC area by a major event in a month’s time and I’m getting worried more artists are going to just start skipping us until someone fixes the stadium 

M&T Bank Stadium would’ve been a good alternative (and I could see Beyoncé for example skipping DC because of the bad stadium but doing Baltimore instead) but congrats to Philly I guess because they’re going to get all the DC fans tourist $$$ 

should have been a 360* stage. 

The whole clock theme could have been used for the stage itself and would have been amazing. Plus it means cheaper tickets for people all while still racking in the money just from the sheer amount of tickets being sold. Everyone wins in that scenario. Oh well.

I suppose they are not going with a 360 stage so it can be used in arenas in Europe? She said "the first leg of the tour will be in stadiums across the US", so that probably mean she's not going for a full stadium tour?

On 11/4/2022 at 10:01 PM, favorite crime said:

They know sh.it

Wow we lost? No 360? :weeps: 

Wow we lost? No 360? :weeps: 

If she were to pull a second leg in North America in 2024, I would love for her to do something like this:

05/05 - BC Place Stadium - Vancouver, BC ?? 
05/12 - Commonwealth Stadium - Edmonton, AB ?? 
05/19 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON ?? 
05/20 - Rogers Centre - Toronto, ON ??

~~**European leg**~~

07/27 - MetLife Stadium - East Rutherford, NJ ?? 
08/03 - Gillette Stadium - Foxborough, MA ?? 
08/10 - M&T Bank Stadium - Baltimore, MD ?? 
08/17 - Bank of America Stadium - Charlotte, NC ?? 
08/24 - Hard Rock Stadium - Miami, FL ?? 
09/01 - Mercedes Benz Stadium - Atlanta, GA ?? 
09/08 - Ohio Stadium - Columbus, OH ?? 
09/15 - Soldier Field - Chicago, IL ?? 
09/22 - Lucas Oil Stadium - Indianapolis, IN ?? 
09/29 - The Dome At America’s Center - St Louis, MO ?? 
10/05 - Mercedes Benz Superdome - New Orleans, LA ?? 
10/12 - Alamodome - San Antonio, TX ?? 
10/19 - SoFi Stadium - Inglewood, CA ?? 
10/26 - Allegiant Stadium - Paradise, NV ?? 

I don’t think it’s out of the picture since it seems she will drop the rest of the re-recordings that are left during the tour.

Well, she just added 17 more shows :bibliahh: she's doing full residencies in multiple cities :bibliahh:

Boston and NYC (3 shows each) cannot lose out to LA (5 shows) :deadvision: She'll probably end up doing 5 shows in each city :bibliahh:

I can't believe she is taking a page from Coldplay's rulebook, this is beyond my wildest wildest dreams :jonny5:

She's coming for Madonna's neck without even announcing international dates :deadvision:

Is the demand really that big for her to announce this many shows before tickets even go on sale? :redface:

4 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Is the demand really that big for her to announce this many shows before tickets even go on sale? :redface:

It's completely normal when you're a massive touring force :gaycat2:

• ATRL Moderator

I wonder what she’s doing April 8/9 since she still hasn’t announced shows for that weekend.

No Canada dates yet seems strange. Ignoring Miami for Tampa is kinda weird but I guess it’s a bit more centrally located for the rest of state.

17 new dates? This already has more US dates than the Rep Tour had WW 

9 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I wonder what she’s doing April 8/9 since she still hasn’t announced shows for that weekend.

No Canada dates yet seems strange. Ignoring Miami for Tampa is kinda weird but I guess it’s a bit more centrally located for the rest of state.

per wiki for rep:

miami 47,818 / 47,818

tampa 55,909 / 55,909

why not go with the bigger venue? 

40 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Well, she just added 17 more shows :bibliahh: she's doing full residencies in multiple cities :bibliahh:

Boston and NYC (3 shows each) cannot lose out to LA (5 shows) :deadvision: She'll probably end up doing 5 shows in each city :bibliahh:

1989 had 5 in LA; it's Her fave, sorry

6 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

per wiki for rep:

miami 47,818 / 47,818

tampa 55,909 / 55,909

why not go with the bigger venue? 

1989 had 5 in LA; it's Her fave, sorry

those were shows at the staples Center... We're talking about 5 shows with a possible 70k capacity each nnn

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.