Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

3 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Yall Swifties were SO ******* pressed and hateful at Rihannas halftime show yet evey clip I’ve seen she’s stiffer than a serfboard. :bibliahh:

HORRIBLE show

I'm glad you got that off your chest. The door is over there. 

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

SHE DID THIS FOR ME! AND ONLY ME!:jonny5:

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Yall Swifties were SO ******* pressed and hateful at Rihannas halftime show yet evey clip I’ve seen she’s stiffer than a serfboard. :bibliahh:

HORRIBLE show

????

Vigilante **** was a slay. Glad it’s been in my midnights top 3 since release!

She put her whole swiftieussy into it

Edited by kyoshi

33 minutes ago, Love Again said:

That Vigilante Sh*t performance :jonny5:

GIVE US REPUTA TV ALREADY MUVVA

:cm:Wow, you're here!

Where are the EUROPEAN dates *****? 

1 minute ago, Monster Queen said:

:cm:Wow, you're here!

Ofcourse I’m gonna be here for the biggest female tour of all time. No overbearing obsessed with numbers ATRL user will keep me from celebrating beating the devils that are Ed Sheeran and Elton John :clap3:

32 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

HORRIBLE show

and yet this is going to be the most successful tour of all time. stay bothered lmao

5 minutes ago, Feetree said:

Acclaim is here 

And best believe we are thankful :jonny5:

The surprise slot is genius. It allows her to perform any song she wants, including deep cuts for fans she might have never performed live.

She’s so smart for making this a greatest hits tour. I don’t think any other artist could have pulled this off especially considering how devoted Swifties are

53 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

HORRIBLE show

Difference is that she isn't doing a 10 minutes performance. The bar is in hell.

littlebodybigheart
1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

HORRIBLE show

and meanwhile the only tour the navy is getting is a tour to the nearest sephora to buy the next fenty beauty collection.

1 hour ago, WeFoundWill said:

HORRIBLE show

70k people tuned in for her show though. And this isn’t even the biggest show? When will Rihanna achieve that aside on her own without having soccer players and fans filling the stadium for her?

Oh my god I have a LOT of catching up to do :jonny4:AND SHE LOOKS ******* SICKENING :jonny4::jonny4::jonny4:

Looking at the setlist, I kinda hate breaking the show up into sets from each album cause it was very predictable but it's also great nnn.

ACT 1: LOVER

1. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince (Shortened)

2. Cruel Summer

3. The Man

4. You Need to Calm Down (Shortened)

5. Lover

6. The Archer

ACT 2: FEARLESS

7. Fearless (Shortened)

8. You Belong With Me

9. Love Story

ACT 3: EVERMORE

10. 'tis the damn season (Shortened)

11. willow

12. Marjorie (Shortened)

13. champagne problems

14. tolerate it (Shortened)

ACT 4: REPUTATION

15. ...Ready For It?

16. Delicate

17. Don't Blame Me (Shortened)

18. Look What You Made Me Do

ACT 5: SPEAK NOW

19. Enchanted (Shortened)

ACT 6: RED

20. 22

21. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together 

22. I Knew You Were Trouble (Shortened)

23. All Too Well (10 Minute Version)

ACT 7: FOLKLORE

24. invisible string

25. betty

26. the last great american dynasty

27. august

28. illicit affairs (Shortened)

29. my tears ricochet

30. cardigan

ACT 8: 1989

31. Style (Shortened)

32. Blank Space

33. Shake It Off

34. Wildest Dreams (Shortened)

35. Bad Blood (Shortened)

ACT 9: TAYLOR SWIFT

36. mirrorball *surprise song*

37. Tim McGraw 

ACT 10: MIDNIGHTS

38. Lavender Haze

39. Anti-Hero 

40. Midnight Rain

41. Vigilante **** 

42. Bejeweled 

43. Mastermind 

44. Karma

Lover: I understand that Loser didn't have a proper tour but she could have done Afterglow/False God/Paper Rings/Cornelia Street instead of The Man/Calm Down/The Archer. Opening with Miss Americana is...random too.

Fearless: the 3 songs are the classics, I'd have loved to see The Way I Loved You maybe.

evermore: a winning :weeps: but please sing cowboy like me and ivy even once.

Reputation: surprised she did RFI but Getaway Car deserved. One of the biggest snubs here.

Speak Now: genuinely puzzled by her only doing one song and shortening it too?? wtf Taylor :deadbanana2: And she's supposed to be promoting it this year by releasing the TV. I'm wondering if that will change later because no Back To December, Sparks Fly, and Long Live (literally made for a tour like this!!!!) is a crime when The Archer, The Man, and RFI are here.

Red: she did the classics, but 22/WANEGBT didn't need to be performed in full. Would have loved to see even shortened versions of State of Grace and Treacherous.

folklore: big big winning :weeps: I'm literally sooo shook. Hope she does The 1 and Seven as a surprise someday too.

1989: she did the classics. I wish it was OOTW/This Love/NR instead of Bad Blood but it is what it is. Those are the hits that the GP wants.

Debut: Our Song missing was another big snub because I legit thought it would be THEE countrylor song :skull: I love the idea of the surprise song being in this section and mirrorballah was a fantastic choice.

Midnights: this was pretty much on par with what I was expecting. Vigilante Turd instead of YOYOK (a literal anthem about her career/life), Maroon, Snow or a 3AM song was sooo rude though :biblio:

She was never gonna be able to fully satisfy everyone with the setlist and that's totally understandable with 10 albums. This is just me nitpicking anyway. Overall it's still pretty strong and with just a few tweaks this would be a GOATed setlist. 44 songs is literally a stan's wet dream. And as a folkmore stan, I won so hard because I was only expecting the Grammys medley with cardigan/august/willow. :cries: 

I need to find a YT channel with the entire show now brb. The few pics/vids I've seen on Twitter/TikTok were so incredible :jonny5:

The best song on folklore getting the recognition it deserves

Happy for Illicit affairs. 

Sad for YAOYOK. 

Vigilante sh..t and Miss Americana can go. 

Imagine complaining about the show being too long.. tiktok really ****** ppls attention spans :snowman: People paid HUNDREDS of dollars for this one night, i think its great shes giving people more for their money

As for the setlist, insane.. i expected 25-30 songs maybe and not 44 :hoetenks: I get why she kinda snubbed SN/mixtape.. she never toured Loser/Folkmore/MIDnights before so those should have more focus obviously, but she still should have done Long Live + Sparks Fly for SN and Our Song for mixtape imo
Overall  i feel like no one will ever be 100% satisfied with any setlist, but it almost doesnt get better than this

Edited by TaylenaStan

I'm gay, but I definitely don't know if I'm jealous of Joe or Taylor when I see her in the VS performance. :dies:

She is so HOT :jonny4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.