Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Why would yall think I'm complaining about the length of the tour? I'm fine with it. I'm here for it. I just didn't expect it since most of the shows I've been to are usually an hour & a half or two.

Anyway... she Did Speak Now dirty. Obviously I expected a lot of these, but I was more surprised to have heard about some of the songs on the folklore & evermore set. Guess I best get to stepping back into these albums since I don't remember half of the words to those albums. :laugh:

Edited by gagacasanova

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

The stage design is really underwhelming. Just a big ass LED wall and a catwalk. :deadvision:

She's insane :jonny6: loved the looks so much, I can't believe she's performing for three hours 

She truly put the work like very few would in this tour. I am so proud of her. :clap3:

The setlist is better than anyone could've hoped for. The show looks amazing. She looks amazing. 

I need the European dates to drop already. My voice needs to be ruined asap :jonny5:

Edited by Klein

3 hours ago, pinkbowvintage said:

oh for sure. I've already caught several. she should and rest her voice especially on the hits.

Naur cause why are we both exactly on the same page for almost everything tonight heeeyyyyyy new bestie! :gaycat2:

Really can't wait for the overseas schedule of this tour.

5 hours ago, Buffy said:

OH MY GOSH ONE OF THE TAYLOR CLONES IS WEARING THE BLUE DRESS FROM THE JAMBOREE PERFORMANCE FROM DEBUT ERA

@Taylor fanboy

Jezebel will have a field day with this being released. :lmao: @Great Username 

She did very well! :clap3:

Her Tours ranked:

reputation Stadium Tour

Speak Now World Tour

The Eras Tour

1989 World Tour

Red Tour

Fearless Tour

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

literally why.. like what's the reason you think this? lmao

I just didn’t see her doing 3 hours set for every city. It seems unrealistic.

1 minute ago, Aiya said:

I just didn’t see her doing 3 hours set for every city. It seems unrealistic.

She wouldn’t have designed the show this way. She’s not gonna shorten the show whenever she feels like it, that would be extremely unfair to her fans and knowing her that is the last thing she wants.

I’m warming up to the stage tbh there’s less theatrics but the screens have beautiful visuals 

Speak now was only Enchanted but it was stunning :heart2: I thought she is gonna wear the  purple/ blue dress from SN, but she recreated golden dress instead.

I don’t blame her since this show is long as hell, but does anyone feel like she lipped here and there? I saw a clip of Karma on TikTok and it sounds a little too perfect and you don’t hear her breathe at all. Taylor usually sings very dynamically.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY98qrpn/

That Vigilante Sh*t performance :jonny5:

GIVE US REPUTA TV ALREADY MUVVA

Is this her first Tour since Fearless that she isn’t flying / suspended in the air over the crowds?

9 minutes ago, Feetree said:

She was serving real cvnt here 

This performance of VS completely changed my opinion on the song. I loved it. 

Yall Swifties were SO ******* pressed and hateful at Rihannas halftime show yet evey clip I’ve seen she’s stiffer than a serfboard. :bibliahh:

HORRIBLE show

11 minutes ago, Feetree said:

She was serving real cvnt here 

:bibliahh:

I swear if she doesnt visit Europe….

12 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

I don’t blame her since this show is long as hell, but does anyone feel like she lipped here and there? I saw a clip of Karma on TikTok and it sounds a little too perfect and you don’t hear her breathe at all. Taylor usually sings very dynamically.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY98qrpn/

Yeah some songs are lipped to preserve her voice esp her folklore perfomances. It’s a necessary step 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.