Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

I LOVE the "A LOT GOING ON" instead of "not a lot". B**** is making you know she worked hard to give you all that. :clap3:

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

I really like the set list.

Wow 3 hours and 15 min. This Is really a "Just Song and songs and no bullshit show".

A dream.

The only thing i'm complaining about Is the midnights setlist.

Too much "unknown Songs" in the end and the two official singles are the start...i don't get it...

Also you're on your own kid is such a concert song ..

We have Mastermind + karma as a closer instead of You're on your won kid + karma. 

That would have been so much powerful.:monkey:

spotify vs setlist

Debut highest is under 200 mil (196 for our song); tim mcgraw's 85 mil being as she said her 1st single is acceptable

Fearless 671 love story, 481 ybwm. next highest is under 100 mil so fearless's 93 mil is ok ig as the title track. she could cull it though

Speak Now 440 enchanted (the other 200 mil+ is back to december 270 mil. maybe a surprise song or something later?)

Red 636 trouble, 543 wanegbt, 484 ATW10MV, 317 22 (red & ehc & atw over 200 mil and under 250 mil). Makes sense. not 100% sure we need 22, but it has its merits

1989 1124 blank space, 973 sio, 692 wildest dreams, 573 style, 382 bb (ootw 218 mil). Makes sense, not 100% sure we need bb though

Reputation 824 look, 654 delicate, 508 don't blame me, 450 ready for it, (379 gorgeous, 346 end game, 328 getaway, 271 bad, 246 call it). Makes sense.

Lover 736 lover, (712 me!), 699 calm down, 476 cruel summer, 433 man, (357 paper rings, 248 existed), 206 archer, (204 afterglow)...i'll let go of miss americana since it was just a snippet really. 

Well, given that Lover onwards didn't get their own tours, She can do whatever is desired i suppose.

Folklore 609 cardigan, (506 exile), 474 august, (345 the 1), 256 my tears ricochet, 222 mirrorball, 216 dynasty, (214 trying), 207 betty, 205 invisible string...illicit is under 200 mil but was just a snippet ig.

Exile kinda makes sense as it's a collab. The 1 being snubbed is weird though. Invisible String still random.

Evermore 547 willow, 347 champagne problems. Pretty much the only 2 hits with 200 mil+ here. so it's a grab bag after that: (182 gold rush, 176 no body), 150 tis the damn season, 149 tolerate it, (132 ivy, 130 evermore, 122 story, 119 happiness, 113 coney, 108 cowboy, 104 dorothea), 99 marjorie. Marjorie still being quite random.

Midnights  667 antihero, 327 lavender, 297 midnight rain (244 snow, 240 own kid, 235 maroon), 225 karma, 222 bejeweled...183 vigilante, (171 ?), 154 mastermind

Eh, I personally approve of the choices. Got the top 3.

Only one Peak Now song? Why would she disrespect her best album pre-folklore? :rip: I'm so happy ilegends affairs made it into the setlist tho

Long Live is the only song that I truly truly truly miss in the setlist. It would have been the perfect occasion to bring it. 

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

Enchanted ! The moment that it is :jonny5:

And that dress :jonny5:

All to Herself, that's what She deserved. TayLord knows this and will give Enchanted Her dues come SNTV release week. 

MhUDLY0.gif

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

Long Live is the only song that I truly truly truly miss in the setlist. It would have been the perfect occasion to bring it. 

right? i expected her to perform it as the closer and it would've been so emotional and powerful and yet miss thang chose to do #that :rip:

AND WHAT IS THIS TRANSITION FROM DON'T BLAME ME TO LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO?! OMFG :jonny5:

with 43 songs in the setlist plus 52 surprise songs she basically gonna perform every "major" song she has (I means all the official singles + fan favourites).

It's a shame we got the boring acoustic version (I'm not agains it if it's for an already well performed song, but if she performes for the first time for example Ivy with an acoustic rendition and not a the real full band orchestration :deadbanana2:). 

Edited by vale9001

16 minutes ago, mael said:

All to Herself, that's what She deserved. TayLord knows this and will give Enchanted Her dues come SNTV release week. 

MhUDLY0.gif

We can only hope.

European leg of the tour gonna be with shortened setlist for sure. US swifties are so lucky.

i get that tim mcgraw is her debut song but that instead of teardrops or our song was.. a choice

4 minutes ago, Aiya said:

European leg of the tour gonna be with shortened setlist for sure. US swifties are so lucky.

why?

Just now, ChapelHooker said:

why?

There’s no way she is gonna preform 3 hours in Europe, or even in the US.

Heartbreak prince was pleasant surprise as the opening.

4 minutes ago, Magdalene said:

i get that tim mcgraw is her debut song but that instead of teardrops or our song was.. a choice

I think the Debut section will always be acoustic and change depending on city/her mood.

1 minute ago, Aiya said:

There’s no way she is gonna preform 3 hours in Europe, or even in the US.

literally why.. like what's the reason you think this? lmao

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.