Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

The Red section is a bit underwhelming. I 100% understand WANEGBT and IKYWT, I mean those were the big bops and smashes. I'm having a harder time understanding why she chose 22 though. The whole point of Red is how sonically chaotic it sounds and that setlist didn't represent that. 

But I'm just starting to get picky. 

we deserved Treacherous 

• Replies 18.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

3 minutes ago, Klein said:

The Red section is a bit underwhelming. I 100% understand WANEGBT and IKYWT, I mean those were the big bops and smashes. I'm having a harder time understanding why she chose 22 though. The whole point of Red is how sonically chaotic it sounds and that setlist didn't represent that. 

1 minute ago, ChapelHooker said:

we deserved Treacherous 

Careful now girls, this line of thinking has been known to get people riled up in here tonight!

apparently she sold 69k tickets each night, a 10k increase from the rep tour at the same stadium :WAP:

First of all, I'm kinda worried about her superbowl setlist.

and second of all, she proved today why she's one of the biggest artists today and will be a legend. Her dedication she showed tonight is truly something else. she really care about what her audience like, it's not surprising because it's always been this way since her debut but still :clap3: it's amazing that we can still love what she does like we did in 2008.

All I did was watch live streams but why does it feel like I watched it in person :deadbanana:

What a setlist! 
What hit songs didn’t she do?

Where is Teardrops on my guitar and out of the woods? 

10 minutes ago, Klein said:

Cause 22 is iconic. 

Almot everyone I saw on IG, Twitter and FB who turned 22 used that song's chorus on their 22nd bday posts

6 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

she's already going viral on tik Tok :deadvision:

This tiktok viral thing is so funny because I just saw a tiktok of a swiftie watching livestream :ahh: what kind of frame narrative is that

My personal top 5 most missed songs on the setlist

1. Our Song (understand the debut single significance but should’ve replaced Tim McGraw)

2. The Way I Loved You (replace Fearless, but i guess it wasn’t viral enough like DBM/Enchanted to overcome its album track status)

3. Sparks Fly (if Fearless made it, why not Sparks Fly instead to balance out the SN absence? it’s a country smash bigger than Fearless and a huge fan fave too)

4. State of Grace (even as just a 1 minute lead-in to the Red singles would be cute instead of that clown show intro)

5. ivy

1 hour ago, AlphaOmega said:

I really just watched a whole ass Swift concert and she didn't perform ME once. the hell. 

She already forgot this song. It gave her trauma probably :deadbanana2:

The evermore section was my fave, tbh. But I thought every section was amazing. Ugh she is on another level :gaycat7:

She was amazing 

cruel summer sounded so great

redy for it 

I didn’t stop singing 

I lost my voice 

I see her again tomorrow 

I can’t wait to see her omg :jonny:

I have to repent after trashing Shake It Off cause it looked like a freaking BLAST :jonny5:

I don't think any other artist can ever pull show like this. Not possible

is anyone else disappointed by how simple the stage is? 

she sounds really good here damn

her doing invisible string and tolerate it... I can't believe I won this hard

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

The monster numbers this tour is about to pull :deadbanana4:

jesus christ :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.