Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

8 hours ago, romas_ld said:

Y’all need to build the stadium real quick I fear 

Tbh, I’m willing to turn a blind-eye with all the corruption happening in the government if they only build a stadium so Taylor can tour in the Philippines. :gaycat2:

We have no use for it because we don’t know how to play football or baseball or cricket. But we literally need it for Tay’s concert.

The stadium and arena in the proposal are inaccessible. Katy did a concert back in the Prism era and she inly sold 30k seat out of the 55k capacity. Mainly because the arena is so far away from the city. 

• Replies 18.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

I figured the list we found out was right considering those are artists she worked with or knows of. Kinda lucky that some stops get Gracie Abrams, Girl in Red and Muna but I am going to assume they will probably do a small tour. HAIM opening makes sense because LA, I am not too familiar with OWENN but I heard he is a friend of Taylor's and got him signed to a label. Really surprised to see GAYLE. SoFi isn't too bad, but I am curious to know if it will be a 360 stage or a tradition stadium stage like Rep.

The last time I tried to get Lover Fest West tickets I was stuck for 2-4 hours in the queue. But it's because she had 2 dates in both coasts, but since it's multiple stops then it shouldn't be too bad, but still a little intense.

Edited by Mellark

I gotta love her management! They're always on point scheduling and promoting wise. Doing stadium shows every Friday-Sunday is so smart and it really worked last time also. 27 USA shows are great and we will see like 8/10 of the cities getting extra shows. 

22 hours ago, Hurem said:

Coming for the highest grossing tour of all time? :jonny5:

Higher Grossing Female Tour for sure, overall no.

Not when you have Coldplay with already 107 stadium shows announced and still to be announced 2nd North America leg, Asian leg & Oceania leg of the tour....they already have grossed $180,000,000 from 34 out of 107 shows...they will do more than $550mil even without the tba shows....

The Tampa date is going to be a blood bath she could easily do stadiums in Orlando, Miami (2x), and Jacksonville as well. 

international swifties, have you registered as well? since it's just for the us, idk if i should now or wait :rip:

She needs to anounce the international dates already even though a part of me KNOWS she ain't coming to LATAM anytime soon

:jonnycat:

10 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

Did you see first week sales of Midnights? She doesn’t even need to tour to do that…

nnnnn sis im referring to myself. time to scalp tickets:gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

international swifties, have you registered as well? since it's just for the us, idk if i should now or wait :rip:

It's US only.

10 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

It’s called The Eras Tour, the tour poster features all her eras and she said it would be a musical journey of her whole career, so I doubt it’ll just be 3 albums.

FolkloreLoverEvermoreMidnights are 4 albums + The Vault tracks are from her previous albums so it would highlight all her eras :cm:

49 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

It's US only.

oh alright, thanks. hopefully the international dates are announced soon :dancehall: 

High-key doubt she will do any Vault track outside the random acoustic song each night.

Does anyone know what I should expect for the cheapest pit tickets because I saw platinum starts at $199 but I don’t know what that means 

15 minutes ago, EDEJtheArtist said:

Does anyone know what I should expect for the cheapest pit tickets because I saw platinum starts at $199 but I don’t know what that means 

For the REP Tour pit tickets in most venues were only available with a VIP package and were at least $800+... and could go higher depending on which part of the pit you were in...

For Loverfest (before it was cancelled) I was able to get pit tickets for $399. So there is a bit of range for what she could do this time!

5 hours ago, Desire said:

FolkloreLoverEvermoreMidnights are 4 albums + The Vault tracks are from her previous albums so it would highlight all her eras :cm:

But the vault songs are only for Fearless + Red. Theres still debut, Speak Now, 1989 & Rep which are all featured on the poster. So just the albums you listed are not all her eras 

10 hours ago, Popboi. said:

High-key doubt she will do any Vault track outside the random acoustic song each night.

We can expect Nothing New on Phoebe`s date

On 11/1/2022 at 11:19 AM, Love Again said:

I wonder if she released Wildest Dreams and This Love TV knowing they’d fit in with this setlist and were some of the easiest tracks to clear

She released them because they were being used by a movie and a series. Wildest Dreams will more than likely make the setlist due to its resurgence, but I don’t see her performing This Love (sadly). 

I’ve been registered (somehow got lucky and got in at about 40 minutes the day it was announced), but I’m so nervous I won’t get it. :mazen: I’m fairly certain she’ll announce more dates soon (like she did for Rep) but the bloodbath this time around. :mazen:

the amount of swiftie tweets the algorithm is putting in front of me… and they’re all ******* dumb as hell too

stuff like “i’ve been to x and x tour, here’s a thread on how to get tickets”, “this isn’t a harry styles concert so don’t dress a certain way”, “this isn’t a harry concert so don’t camp”, “this isn’t a harry concert so don’t do xyz”, etc. most of them are comparing her shows to harry’s, what the hell is he doing to these girls?

like just shut the **** up and get your tickets Suzie. I’m already really annoyed and missing the old days :biblio:

So many hotels sold out in the Nashville area on the 6th. I just got lucky by booking one today and it had 2 rooms left :rip:

like i’m sorry but this is just SO unhinged :bibliahh:

i would very much like to stop seeing tweets like these 

Oh wow she's so lazy, only 5-8 shows per month :gaycat6:

59 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

Oh wow she's so lazy, only 5-8 shows per month :gaycat6:

I have a feeling they’re spaced out like this to make room for additional dates

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.