• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Taylor fanboy

• Ms. Togekiss

Scared for the Sticky and Sweet Tour's record, it ain't safe. :jonny:

The name Eras Tour is so Iconic :jonnycat:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

9 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

All I know is we better get a "Would've Could've Should've / Should've Said No" mashup :mandown:

Would've, could've, should've...if i only played it safe...

Would've, could've, should've...if you never looked my way...

Would've, could've, should've...would've, could've, should've

Would've, could've, should've...would've, could've - *Music cuts*

Should've said no! Should've gone home!

:jonny2:

She already did that with Bad Blood. She won’t mashup it again.

It took me 3 hours to register :deadvision: she’s 100% adding more dates in the US. Weird how NOLA, FL, DMV, and even NC were all snubbed :deadbanana4:

31 minutes ago, Slayn said:

I clicked submit on the verified fan registration and now it's stuck spinning. This happen to anyone else?

Yup. This happened to me and now i’m waiting back in line. :rip:

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

It took me 3 hours to register :deadvision: she’s 100% adding more dates in the US. Weird how NOLA, FL, DMV, and even NC were all snubbed :deadbanana4:

there’s no way she doesn’t add shows for these regions :rip:

12 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

All I know is we better get a "Would've Could've Should've / Should've Said No" mashup :mandown:

Would've, could've, should've...if i only played it safe...

Would've, could've, should've...if you never looked my way...

Would've, could've, should've...would've, could've, should've

Would've, could've, should've...would've, could've - *Music cuts*

Should've said no! Should've gone home!

:jonny2:

1 minute ago, Tusk said:

She already did that with Bad Blood. She won’t mashup it again.

This plus it also defeats the purpose of wcs. In should’ve said no she’s taking blame for what happened (like she should’ve known better) and she does the same in Dear John but in wcs she finally realizes that she was groomed and it was ******* weird that a 32 year old man was going after her at 19. Mashing it up with should’ve said no is kinda distasteful tbh

1 minute ago, Nova_23 said:

You could even argue Portland was snubbed too :deadvision: 

do big tours even go to NC? For a city of its size I feel like Charlotte often gets overlooked by artists :deadvision:

it makes sense that she dropped Cleveland and Louisville as they were by far her worst dates on the rep tour, but NOLA did fine and Tampa and Miami smashed so like??

I've been stuck in line for the past 30 minutes without moving an inch :deadbanana: scared to refresh since I'm so close 

6 hours ago, coolblue said:

can scooter stop her from singing 1989 and reputation songs live if the rerecords are not out by then?

Even if he pulls sh1t like that taylor could simply just release the Taylor's Version's of the songs she is about to perform before the show starts :bibliahh: Shes too smart for their games 

5 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

You could even argue Portland was snubbed too :deadvision: 

do big tours even go to NC? For a city of its size I feel like Charlotte often gets overlooked by artists :deadvision:

it makes sense that she dropped Cleveland and Louisville as they were by far her worst dates on the rep tour, but NOLA did fine and Tampa and Miami smashed so like??

Portland doesn’t have a stadium so that’s probably why she didn’t add a date there but only one show for the entire PNW :toofunny2: Charlotte has a stadium so not sure why NC was snubbed. Certain cities i get but some of the others girl is literally leaving money on the table :rip:

4 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Portland doesn’t have a stadium so that’s probably why she didn’t add a date there but only one show for the entire PNW :toofunny2: Charlotte has a stadium so not sure why NC was snubbed. Certain cities i get but some of the others girl is literally leaving money on the table :rip:

I think there's providence park but it hadn't been used for years. She might just do Vancouver for Portland.

22 minutes ago, Desire said:

I've been stuck in line for the past 30 minutes without moving an inch :deadbanana: scared to refresh since I'm so close 

I'm not even a quarter of the way and I've been in line for an hour :rip:

22 minutes ago, Desire said:

Don't ever refresh. I was literally through the line, hit submit, got my freaking text code (which by the way to anyone who gets to this point, do NOT hit resend code, I did like 9 times) and when I finally got the right one I got redirected and it said "you refreshed! you have to get back in line." A nightmare. 

When the setlist consists of Folklovermorenights + The Vault tracks only :WAP: 

4 hours ago, kandicha said:

no DC date probably because our stadium has literally been spewing sewage :rip:

first we missed out on the World Cup and now this… I hate Dan Snyder (owner of the stadium) so much

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

Fedex Field needs to get their actual crap together :deadbanana4: The DC area really needs to get a nice modern stadium soon  

Is it really because of the stadium because Ed is performing in Fedex Field next summer :gaycat6:

36 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Old owner of the Charlotte stadium didn't let artists to perform but since new owner does

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bank_of_America_Stadium

There were 6 concerts in the stadium this year alone. 

59 minutes ago, Nova_23 said:

Do we think she'd announce them before tickets for the other shows go on sale?

This woman literally has us in a chokehold. If registering is like this, imagine the presale. :rip:

2 hours ago, InventedGays said:

It is, Metlife in Jersey is the closest stadium and is directly across the river from Manhattan.  Dates there are always referred to as NY/NJ

I thought that was the Yankees Stadium in the Bronx?

Can someone explain the process to me? I preregistered but how will they verify me as a fan by November 15th?

Edited by Weld_E

6 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Can someone explain the process to me? So i'm waiting in line to pre-register, but once I do that, when can I purchase the actual tickets?

If you get the code you'll be able to buy tickets on the pre-sale which is on Nov 15. Codes don't go out day before presale though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.