Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

Now that a second Madrid date is 100% confirmed, I will say that I don't mind Cardiff being a single-date. For one, there's literally no room in the schedule (she clearly tries to have at least two full days between shows in different cities, and Liverpool is two days before and London (round 1) is two days after. Additionally, as far as I can tell Cardiff is by far the smallest city* she's playing in with a population of like 350k and a stadium that holds 70k+ people :deadbanana4:

Spoiler

When we consider Phoenix instead of Glendale, Las Vegas instead of Paradise, Boston instead of Foxborough, San Francisco/San Jose instead of Santa Clara, Los Angeles instead of Inglewood, Paris instead of Nanterre, Lyon instead of Décines-Charpieu, Cologne/Dusseldorf instead of Gelsenkirchen, and Miami instead of Miami Gardens; because they just so happen to be the random suburbs where the stadiums are located.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

• Like 1

On 2/26/2024 at 1:40 PM, Tusk said:

She should have had 3-4 songs in each eras set and rotated a 4th/5th song in each set to have it different each night.

yeah I wish she would do things like change invisible string to the 1 in other eras, out of the woods in 1989 for example. 

does anyone have a spare code for todays Madrid show??:chick1:

cant wait for the surprise songs act to be removed and she add 2 or 3 songs from the new album 

Not the random date in Madrid, I wonder if she's adding more.

17 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Not the random date in Madrid, I wonder if she's adding more.

It wasn't really random. 450k people tried to get tickets for that one Madrid date and it was always weird how Spain only got 1 to begin with (while Poland for example got 3). Apparently it was a scheduling conflict with the stadium because of the Real Madrid game that was meant for this date. The club reached out to LaLiga officials for a change of date of the club's game so she can squeeze in an extra show because the demand was clearly there. 

Edited by Mandalore

11 minutes ago, Mandalore said:

It wasn't really random. 450k people tried to get tickets for that one Madrid date and it was always weird how Spain only got 1 to begin with (while Poland for example got 3). Apparently it was a scheduling conflict with the stadium because of the Real Madrid game that was meant for this date. The club reached out to LaLiga officials for a change of date of the club's game so she can squeeze in an extra show because the demand was clearly there. 

Yeah I remember, it was just the timing that was weird. But it makes sense with your explaination!

• Like 1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANNOT ACCESS I NEED TO RECIEVE AN INVITATION EMAIL 

HOW CAN I DO IIIIIT HELP MEE

Just now, shark_heather said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANNOT ACCESS I NEED TO RECIEVE AN INVITATION EMAIL 

HOW CAN I DO IIIIIT HELP MEE

You can only access the sale if you have the code 

5 hours ago, handstomyseIf said:

does anyone have a spare code for todays Madrid show??:chick1:

I need too !!! 😫 

1 minute ago, Dear Reader said:

You can only access the sale if you have the code 

Yes i know but when did this code thing happened 

1 minute ago, shark_heather said:

Yes i know but when did this code thing happened 

you had to register back when she announced the tour and its not guaranteed you get a code still

Just now, Dear Reader said:

you had to register back when she announced the tour and its not guaranteed you get a code still

Yeah i did back then but i didnt manage to get tickets . And now i guess they didnt send me a code 

Is there like an open sale after all this code mess ? ( not that there will be left any ticket)

Just now, shark_heather said:

Yeah i did back then but i didnt manage to get tickets . And now i guess they didnt send me a code 

Is there like an open sale after all this code mess ? ( not that there will be left any ticket)

Unfortunately no… if you got waitlisted, and there are any tickets left, you might be lucky enough to receive the code and get out of the waitlist. But there won’t be a sale without codes. 

11 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Additionally, as far as I can tell Cardiff is by far the smallest city* she's playing in with a population of like 350k

gelsenkirchen has 260k :giraffe:

The new show is sold out :ducky:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Simondus said:

gelsenkirchen has 260k :giraffe:

Yes, but it's 30 minutes to an hour away from Essen, Dortmund, Duisburg, Dusseldorf, and Cologne, all of which are much larger cities. Cardiff is about an hour away from Bristol, which is nowhere near as big :gaycat4:

Just now, Hunter_13 said:

wow that was very quick. Sale started 1h30m ago :rip: I hope she does Friday and Saturday as well. 

Just now, Hunter_13 said:

That didn't take long :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

My life is over 

Just now, Dear Reader said:

wow that was very quick. Sale started 1h30m ago :rip: I hope she does Friday and Saturday as well. 

She could do a show on that Tuesday (the 28th), but probably not Friday or Saturday because she has the show in Lyon on the Sunday after and she's left at least a 2 day gap between every other set of dates in Europe. 

Just now, wastedpotential said:

She could do a show on that Tuesday (the 28th), but probably not Friday or Saturday because she has the show in Lyon on the Sunday after and she's left at least a 2 day gap between every other set of dates in Europe. 

She shouldn’t do that Tuesday one, cause I need to show her and Travis around Lisbon :ducky:

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

That didn't take long :deadbanana2:

Yeah the first one sold out in 30 minutes this one took about a hour and a half but that's without Taylor or her team even announcing it :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Ms. Swift come back to Chicago again.

:coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.