• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

Just now, .Odyssey. said:

I'm screaming :deadbanana: I knew the setlist would end up being a disaster, but I didn't expect it to be *this* bad. And apparently she's only doing snippets of songs, not the full thing? Not watching the live stream, but that's what I'm seeing on Reddit. Dear God :rip:

She did Cruel Summer in full. That’s all that matters so far. No one needs MA, YNTCD, the Man, or Lover in full. :rip: 

Plus we’re still in the first 20 mins of a 3 hour show. I wish people would quit assuming what she’s doing for the rest of the show based on the first act of 10 :deadbanana4: 

So she’s performing each era one at a time. I’m predicting debut will be last with her closing with I’m Only Me When I’m With You

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

:clap3: 

In all seriousness I can’t at you guys complaining. She’s going to perform upwards of 35 songs tonight, the Lover songs had to happen one way or another. :dies: get over it 

I actually like it so far! Only one I didn’t care for is the man 

The annoying thing about Lover songs opening is that it will make the GP turn off the tour film if that comes… Personally don’t mind at all tho!

1 minute ago, .Odyssey. said:

I'm screaming :deadbanana: I knew the setlist would end up being a disaster, but I didn't expect it to be *this* bad. And apparently she's only doing snippets of songs, not the full thing? Not watching the live stream, but that's what I'm seeing on Reddit. Dear God :rip:

Miss Americana is just the chorus intro

YNTCD is shortened

Cruel Summer, The Man, and Lover are in full

1. Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

2. Cruel Summer

3. The Man

4. You Need to Calm Down

5. Lover

6. The Archer

she said we're going on an adventure one era at a time so its confirmed the setlist is by eras

NOT THE ARCHER :rip:

The Archer finally a good song!

Where the dancers @ tho 

She perform a lot of unexpected songs. This will be her lingest setlist i fear

Just now, terrorblade said:

the fartcher

Just now, Merryem said:

not the fartcher...

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.