Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Now: European Poets Department

Popboi.

2 minutes ago, Lille said:

Weren't there rumors of two dates in Monterrey?

According to insiders she negotiated that and also Curitiba in Brazil but none is happening. They just ended up doing more shows in CDMX.

• Replies 18.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• Taylor fanboy

All 4/4 Mexico dates completely sold out  time for a title change :gaylorcat2:

Insiders saying at least 1 more Mexico date to be announced. 

Neither me or any of my American friends got codes for the Mexico presale :deadbanana2: she really prioritized only Mexicans which is good (for them) :monkey:

I’ve seen a lot of people saying this is true. Disappointed if she only plays Japan and Singapore tbh :sad:

6 hours ago, PaloSanto said:

maybe they're taping the Mexico shows? Amazing crowd to film the show with if that's the case

But the stadium display is so ugly for recording there. People is going to be so far  of her. If they want to record outside Argentina would be a better option 

1 hour ago, JorgeM said:

But the stadium display is so ugly for recording there. People is going to be so far  of her. If they want to record outside Argentina would be a better option 

Yeah Argentina would be the best option. But American stadiums are really stunning. 

wasn’t the first show in Arlington recorded? 

I really hope it won’t be in Argentina… the Coldplay recordings of their shows there are ******* unbearable 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, JorgeM said:

But the stadium display is so ugly for recording there. People is going to be so far of her. If they want to record outside Argentina would be a better option 

I don't think the stadium's design would matter much in the dark, this was Coldplay at Foro Sol, for reference.

I think she'll shoot the tour movie at SoFi Stadium.

The venue has a roof so weather won't be an issue (I know it's California, but still), the stadium is very beautiful so it'd make for nice crowd shots and she's doing 5 shows there, so there'd be a lot of footage from which they can chose from.

Edited by Feanor

4 hours ago, Robert said:

I’ve seen a lot of people saying this is true. Disappointed if she only plays Japan and Singapore tbh :sad:

The amount of money she gon make in singapore wheww 

They love her down

Idc what anyone says but she should milk her demand in Asia.

She should go to the Philippines. Idc if they dont have a stadium find some field or sumn. 

Also idc about "producers cant afford her" F that! Her ass booked 2 shows in Ireland last time just for it to bomb. 130k audience and made 8m. Coldplay in Philippines 30k audience 7m... 

No one is addressing the real demand that is China. :redface:

Now they have the venues that a third world country Philippines doesn’t have.

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Feanor said:

I think she'll shoot the tour movie at SoFi Stadium.

The venue has a roof so weather won't be an issue (I know it's California, but still), the stadium is very beautiful so it'd make for nice crowd shots and she's doing 5 shows there, so there'd be a lot of footage from which they can chose from.

SoFi stafium is really something else. It's incredibly stunning. 

10 hours ago, manuelalex9810 said:

Mexico’s four dates (24, 25, 26 & 27 Aug) are officially sold out.

10 hours ago, Clauss said:

Someone update the thread. LATAM dates sold out :ghostface:

^^^ @Popboi.

I hope the taped show will have a more phenomenal firework show. The ones I’ve seen from clips are lame, we need rep tour levels of slayage :clap3:They might be more impressive irl/professionally idk :celestial2:

50 minutes ago, Carry My Heart said:

^^^ @Popboi.

Put 'tour of the century' in title. 

I am not sure if an extra date in Mexico   will be added.. it would’ve made more sense for her to take the 27th off.. logistically im not sure how profitable it is (if a 5th show is added).. to take the 28th off and play the 29th. :noparty: I guess we’ll find out next week.. if nothing is announced next week then no more dates for sure.

Can't wait for the European and Oceanian dates to be announced :WAP:

3 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

No one is addressing the real demand that is China. :redface:

Now they have the venues that a third world country Philippines doesn’t have.

Yeah but she can’t take the show there :redface:

If she couldn’t do the Rep tour there, there’s no way they’re allowing Eras. A real shame too, because her demand is insane and they do have the venues for it. 

30 minutes ago, 1989 said:

If she couldn’t do the Rep tour there, there’s no way they’re allowing Eras. A real shame too, because her demand is insane and they do have the venues for it. 

Yes she can, China will be open for the tour

15 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Don't be so sure about it. The CCP is raging a culture war against US culture exports.

21 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Really? I had been reading for a while that they wouldn’t allow it. Great news, then. :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Don't be so sure about it. The CCP is raging a culture war against US culture exports.

Taylor is the one yankee they like :clap3:

1 hour ago, 1989 said:

All she has to do is remove the fireworks and China government approves. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.