Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

Friends were all able to get Edinburgh. 

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

53 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Loads left in Edinburgh, if anyone needs them.

I wish I had the foresight of preordering midnights in the UK instead of the US :sosad:

6 minutes ago, QueenB said:

I wish I had the foresight of preordering midnights in the UK instead of the US :sosad:

You didn’t even have to pre order it. :skull: 

I want to go either on Saturday or Sunday but I’m scared to lose an opportunity if I wait at 11AM. 

2 minutes ago, Shelter said:

oh oops, someone told me that :rip: either way im traveling from the US to there since I had to miss my chicago date :chick3:

Omg im so stressed for today :frown: I’m happy that Vienna is today so if it doesn’t work out I can still try tomorrow. When will they open the waiting room? In Singapore it was 30 min before the sale and yesterday(?) it was 10/5? Min. 

At which time Vienna and Paris open today? I'm keeping fingers crossed for you all today!!

Just now, Veis said:

At which time Vienna and Paris open today? I'm keeping fingers crossed for you all today!!

In 45min for Paris. And here I am stressing while waiting. :gaycat2:

question if I don't have a code from ticketmaster, can I still try to buy general sale tickets?

1 minute ago, Chemist said:

question if I don't have a code from ticketmaster, can I still try to buy general sale tickets?

There is no general sale, all tickets can only be bought with a code if you were chosen after registering to try and stop ticket scalping :'( 

Please can someone post prices for Vienna and whatever city is on sale today as soon as they are known.

Good luck to everyone today and I hope we all get the tickets. :alexz3:

6 hours ago, Shelter said:

Yes in the small letter at the bottom it said that you can registered without doing the purchase and it worked for me but many people didn’t know it

Two codes, two accounts, two computers and two debit cards.  :jonnycat:

Thursday Vienna date should have the lowest demand, right? I just want tickets. :chick3:

9 minutes ago, Chemist said:

No as there’s no presale or general sale. There’s just only sale for ppl with codes. If dates don’t sell out (i doubt it) they’ll send codes for the ppl on the waiting list and eventually would allow ppl who didn’t register to buy tickets. But because there’s ppl on the waiting list I think they know that the demand is too big. Not everyone with a code ends with a ticket 

Good luck fellow swifties in and around France :croissant: :baguette: 

Rooting for the French girlies here so I have good Karma.mp3 for Vienna. :heart:

10 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

No as there’s no presale or general sale. There’s just only sale for ppl with codes. If dates don’t sell out (i doubt it) they’ll send codes for the ppl on the waiting list and eventually would allow ppl who didn’t register to buy tickets. But because there’s ppl on the waiting list I think they know that the demand is too big. Not everyone with a code ends with a ticket 

welp

good luck to everyone trying to get tickets today <3

Paris queue:

Visitors ahead of you in line: 511,230

Welp :deadbanana: I'm going back to sleep! 

What’s the point of codes if they’re giving them out to everyone? 650K? Bffr please :doc:

Edited by touchofmyhand

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.