Sudeikis & Wilde's exposé: Second article just dropped.

Virgos Groove

Not Olivia’s ‘special’ salad ‘dressing’ being the tipping point. 

spacer.png

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Liquorice

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• kandicha

7 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Ew at ppl here finding Jason attractive. That man looks gross. 

the way they both handle it was honestly terrible best thing to do is too move on. Olivia was terrible for basically hooking up with Harry while still in the same house with Jason. The way Jason reacted was extremely dangerous and harmful. If Olivia didn’t want Jason anymore she simply should’ve just left the home and hire a nanny to care for her kids while she was away at work and having fun and it really isn’t any jason business who Olivia is dating if they are no longer together. 

Sadly the kids lose in all of this since both parents acted extremely childish. 

Oh please. Had it been Jason that was the one cheating and treating Olivia like this, you would be singing a total different tune and lashing him. He acted out based on his emotions and you can tell he really loved her. Don’t make it sound like he pulled a gun on her something. :biblio:

OT: Shame on Olivia. Imagine abandoning your kids and husband to go suck some weirdo’s face. Cheaters all deserve bad karma. Nasty. 

that’s just so sad. hopefully he’s moved on since then and found someone more worth his time than her.

celebrity-halloween-costumes-2021-618110

dawg she’s leaving you for this, let her, you won :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Also, I knew Olivia needed help when she left this sexy man for Harry… :deadbanana4:

spacer.png

ugh a real hot DAD bod :loki: :WAP:

The mess of it all 

teampugh :redface:

That’s pretty sad :’( 

Will she address this 

I knew that they were lying about the timeline to make it look like there was no cheating but this is even worse than I suspected :redface:

Imagine doing all this and going through all this drama for Harry who still won’t claim her as his girlfriend.

idk why ppl are dragging Harold when the cheater is Olivia :michael: 

I always loved Jason, he was one of my faves on SNL but those text messages... ch -

And we still haven't forgotten about you cutting the only POC out of your movie Ms. Wilde. Both of them are a mess.

Special salad dressing is  

just really sending me rn I’m sorry 

The fact that Olivia hired harry only to have sex with him only for him ruining the movie with his bad acting and her with the drama.

Mid life crisis

7 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

And for what.. She ain't s**t Chile.. 

Love yourself 

maybe for love of his kids

Jason is pathetic. imagine going to those lengths. i suppose i should have some sympathy for him because love makes you do crazy things but......not banning Harry's music......get a grip. :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.