Sudeikis & Wilde's exposé: Second article just dropped.

Virgos Groove

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• Liquorice

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• kandicha

Wilde's ex nanny exposed Jason & Olivia's downfall on DailyMail

• Wilde, 38, has always claimed she and Sudeikis, 47, split up at the start of 2020, but they actually split 10 months later - weeks after she began filming with Styles
  • Their devoted nanny of three years  who was caught in the middle of the warring pair, has now spoken out in a blockbuster interview with DailyMail.com
  • The nanny said Sudeikis later uncovered the full details of Wilde's relationship with Styles by reading messages on an Apple watch Wilde had left behind 
  • During one blowup on November 15, the Ted Lasso star allegedly lashed out and chased after Olivia after she had prepared a salad for Styles in their kitchen 
  • Jason went outside and lay under her car so she wouldn't leave, the nanny said
  • A series of devastating texts from Wilde and Sudeikis to their nanny reveals how the actor was 'crying, crying' to her about Olivia 'leaving' 
  • Wilde began spending more time away from home citing work at the start of November and eventually dumped Sudeikis on November 8.
  • Sudeikis later uncovered the full details of her relationship with Styles by reading messages on an Apple watch Wilde had left behind and banned the nanny from playing Styles' music near their children. 
  • The stunned actor was distraught following Wilde's abrupt departure and was left drunkenly ranting 'she's left us' and 'she's f***ing someone else'.
  • Sudeikis told nanny 'she put the move on him [Harry]. She kissed him at one of the dinners they had for the cast in Palm Springs. She did that.' 
  • Sudeikis became infuriated after seeing Wilde prepare a salad for Styles with her 'special dressing' in the family kitchen, leaving him ranting furiously at her and filming the encounter, before he tried to prevent her leaving by lying under the car. 
  • During the altercation Wilde told him: 'I'm scared of you, Jason, I'm scared of you'. And he said: 'If you're scared of me, why are you leaving your kids with me'?'

Read the first article here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11299523/Jason-Sudeikis-tried-prevent-Olivia-Wilde-seeing-Harry-Styles-fight.html

-- October 18: DailyMail just released a second article.

• In the second part of DailyMail.com's exclusive interview, Jason Sudeikis and Olivia Wilde's ex-nanny revealed the actress was still stringing him along after their split 
  • Wilde told Sudeikis they were through on November 8, soon after she began her romance with Harry Styles 
  • But she continued sending her estranged fiancé loving texts and occasionally sleeping in the same bed until the end of December 2020, the nanny claims
  • 'She's a mess,' Sudeikis said of Wilde in a text to the nanny. 'A deeply hurting mess'
  • 'She's not living in the real world,' he added
  • Wilde, 38, was so smitten with Styles, 28, she even gave her dog Gordon away within weeks of meeting the British singer to free up more time to spend with him
  • Sudeikis had also told the nanny that Wilde's need for Styles was like a drug addiction and complained that their therapist wasn't doing more about it 

Read the second article here:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11327819/Olivia-Wilde-continued-sending-Jason-Sudeikis-loving-texts-sleeping-naked-bed-split.html

Edited by mar

• During the altercation Wilde told him: 'I'm scared of you, Jason, I'm scared of you'. And he said: 'If you're scared of me, why are you leaving your kids with me'?

:deadbanana4:wow

im not an olivia hater at all, but damn

26 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

So they were already split, but everyone will play it like it's Harry's fault. Sad!
giphy.gif?cid=5e214886318dcc6fd060b36261

I don't think you read it properly, sis. :skull:

that entire article was a mess from top to bottom honey.

they put that nanny through hell

8 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

I don't think you read it properly, sis. :skull:

You right, you right.... reading is fundamental, as they say

zSaSi8W.gif

38 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

So they were already split, but everyone will play it like it's Harry's fault. Sad!

no they weren't, it's literally in the first sentence sis, messy

ot: wow, they're both messed up, her making the salad with her special dressing :skull: jason lying down under her car :rip: 

Edited by Frozen99

56 minutes ago, Ombre said:

Harry does seem like the kind of guy who likes the challenge of bedding married women.

I don’t know about married but he’s certainly always been into older women. 

10 minutes ago, McNulty said:

This is sending me for some reason :deadbanana2:

I mean it's kinda true. Nannies are a huge part of a working family's life. She sold them out which is kinda shitty but... Get that DailyMail coin.

Have some self respect chile

wtf in their right mind would leave Jason for H*rry. I guess those are 2 trash cans belong to each other

That nanny :clap3:Having to clean up after someone else's kids should be able to cash in with any tea she wants. 

Poor guy.

If Styles was a woman he’d be torn apart in the press.

Ew at ppl here finding Jason attractive. That man looks gross. 

the way they both handle it was honestly terrible best thing to do is too move on. Olivia was terrible for basically hooking up with Harry while still in the same house with Jason. The way Jason reacted was extremely dangerous and harmful. If Olivia didn’t want Jason anymore she simply should’ve just left the home and hire a nanny to care for her kids while she was away at work and having fun and it really isn’t any jason business who Olivia is dating if they are no longer together. 

Sadly the kids lose in all of this since both parents acted extremely childish. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.