HDD MOST-STREAMED ARTISTS OF 2022: Drake #1, YoungBoy NBA #2, Taylor #3, Bad Bunny #4

Renan90

536bbe73-7ff1-40a5-b6f7-5e666927c487

MOST-STREAMED ARTISTS OF 2022

Drake’s songs have been streamed more then 6.7 billion times so far this year—a mind-boggling number more than 1.3b north of the #2 streamer, Youngboy NBA. Non-hip-hop artists Taylor Swift, Bad Bunny and The Weeknd hold the next three slots, followed by the late Juice WRLD and Morgan Wallen, the top-streaming country artist. The Beatles are the most-streamed catalog act at #48.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_2142065827.jpg

https://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=333321&title=MOST-STREAMED-ARTISTS-OF-2022

Edited by Renan90

Taylor the only woman in the top 10 :skull:

Just now, UnusualBoy said:

Taylor the only woman in the top 10 :skull:

Been like that all year lol

Surprised Summer Walker is so low. But I guess a lot of a "Still Over It" streams were in 2021 tracking. 

H.E.R must be just below #100 then with Jhene at #98

Beyoncé with over 2 billion streams so far this year. :clap3: Showing ATRL once again that Spotify isn't the totality of streaming.

Surprised to see no Shakira since her catalog has been getting stronger every year and Te Felicito was a success + DYW did decent numbers 

82. Katy Perry

84. Lady Gaga

Yeah, they're never leaving each other's side :heart:

Also, WOW @ Beyoncé with over 2B streams :clap3: Several ATRL threads made by her second fanbase dragging her streaming numbers almost made me believe that she was flopping :omg:

5 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

Surprised to see no Shakira since her catalog has been getting stronger every year and Te Felicito was a success + DYW did decent numbers 

She wasnt Top 20 for females in 2020 so unlikely 

EvBQHOYWQAcu7eU?format=jpg&name=900x900

This is for the US, she's much bigger internationally 

Migos at #99 :biblio:   Wow they really fell off

Beyoncé being below Billie and above Ed Sheeran :deadbanana4: Gaga at the bottom as usual :clap3:

Eminem at #11 still. Literally a living legend. A Top seller in the physical, Digital and Streaming age. 

Taylor will easily be #2 after the album release, and should catch Drake by the end of the year. I'm actually surprised that Drake is that far ahead at #1 with how Honestly Nevermind flopped. Must be his catalog and residuals from CLB.

35 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Taylor will easily be #2 after the album release, and should catch Drake by the end of the year. I'm actually surprised that Drake is that far ahead at #1 with how Honestly Nevermind flopped. Must be his catalog and residuals from CLB.

There's a rumor that Drake is dropping a new album before the end of the year but I don't know if it's true.

Eminem :omg:

Drake is such a force, and damn, Taylor :jonny5:

This is just audio streaming or does it include YouTube? 

Taylor the only female in top 17 crazy :ghostface:

Beyoncé is doing great with 2B streams YTD. But the second Stan base don't want to talk about that. I'll be super curious to see the change in Taylors numbers once Midnights is out. 

3 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

This is just audio streaming or does it include YouTube? 

Taylor the only female in top 17 crazy :ghostface:

Youtube since Youngboy is #2

Post Malone and Ed Sheeran are #15 and #23 in their flop eras :deadbanana4:

Cardi B being N/A :rip:

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

Surprised Summer Walker is so low. But I guess a lot of a "Still Over It" streams were in 2021 tracking. 

H.E.R must be just below #100 then with Jhene at #98

With SZA being #63 I think its confirmed that she is the real queen on rnb. I remember there were a few threads comparing their success back in late 2021 after Still over it was released. 

But the monsters were just dragging Beyoncé’s streaming numbers? If you take away Renaissance’s streams, she’d still be above Gaga. What happened?

16 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Youtube since Youngboy is #2

Oh that makes sense cuz I thought the gap between Taylor and Drake was too huge when they've been performing very similarly as of late on audio. But yeah YBNBA and Drake are big on YouTube US while Taylor is a bomb :gaycat6:

Edited by JawBreaker

How Katy is above some artists when her last hit album was in 2013 is beyond me :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.