HDD: Rihanna to do Black Panther 2 soundtrack?

State of Grace.

32 minutes ago, TrueBlood said:

Imagine if THIS is the comeback and that's it.

Still better than anything.... after 7 years we need something

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptique

• DonDesperado

• Bang Up

• Maxxie

Oh well so I guess it’s back to enmity between Hive and Navy then. :toofunny3:

I hope R9 comes before this though. I don’t want rih’s hype to be wasted on something that isn’t R9. 

13 minutes ago, Theluckyone said:

I hope R9 comes before this though. I don’t want rih’s hype to be wasted on something that isn’t R9. 

This :dancehall:

Apparently, the song is with Kendrick so it's probably a feature

1 hour ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

Where did you see this?

So are we thinking we will know something by Friday or?

Edited by chaychay18

Well if The Dream is teasing before the release I would imagine this is something big. I just honestly can't see her being asked to join Marvel's most anticipated film moments before doing the Super Bowl and this being her first solo effort after a decade long break and having the most anticipated album of recent times. 

The move was smart but the only flawed issue here is what does it mean and what is the plan. All things considered her using the two biggest possible platforms over the next few months is not something that's not thought out. What it's clearly saying is she wants domination. We just don't know the logistics and the long wait is clouding people judgements. But in hindsight she seems like she knows exactly what she's doing. 

On 10/18/2022 at 5:50 PM, RihRihGirrrl said:

How do you know? I really hope not.

Kendrick is probably catering and executive producing the album like the first one but I hope she gets at 1 solo song out of the 2 new songs.

I don’t think a couple songs on the soundtrack would spoil the hype for a solo project at all. People are dying for a Rih album and era, with her as the main artist. 

Her comeback is going to bag her an Oscar. Sounds like a win to me.

R9 is going to smash regardless. She should release the album mid-January once this song has past it's peak. That'll give her a few weeks to the Super Bowl and also means she'll miss the spam of Christmas songs taking over the charts in December. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.