HDD: Rihanna to do Black Panther 2 soundtrack?

State of Grace.

Seriously.  . . Is she going to kill all this huge comeback momentum for a soundtrack ? :rip:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cryptique

• DonDesperado

• Bang Up

• Maxxie

7 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Seriously.  . . Is she going to kill all this huge comeback momentum for a soundtrack ? :rip:

In case you havent been paying attention, Oscar trophy is one of the most sought after reward in the industry

So making a comeback by having a song in one of the most anticipated film is not wasting that momentum

She probably gave them scraps from the albums.. 

We'll see but I hardly doubt she'll debut a soundtrack before her actual music after 7 years. She's doesn't hate us navy that muc.. Never mind 

Real Housewives Nene Leaks GIF by Slice

Ugh... I don't know how to feel about this

7 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

In case you havent been paying attention, Oscar trophy is one of the most sought after reward in the industry

So making a comeback by having a song in one of the most anticipated film is not wasting that momentum

1 hour ago, Cryptique said:

Well yeah im not saying im upset she might do the soundtrack for a massive movie , what im saying is that i dont like it that is going to happen the same period she is supposed to release her 1st single since idk how long for one of the most anticipated albums ever 

2 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Well yeah im not saying im upset she might do the soundtrack for a massive movie , what im saying is that i dont like it that is going to happen the same period she is supposed to release her 1st single since idk how long for one of the most anticipated albums ever 

Black Panther Soundtrack song released in 3 weeks

Comeback single the week of the super bowl. 

There's exactly 3 months between both events, if it happens this way.

Are u really thinking about Oscar? Without listen anything. 

And who care about the oscar when it's have been 7 years without heard her voice. 

I miss her and if she decides to comeback with a soundtrack it's OK for me. I will enjoy of the music

some of these comments. :ahh:

RIHANNA doesn't need to "test the waters". She's ******* Rihanna. She arguably has the best ear in pop music when it comes to choosing hit songs to sing. She'll smash it.

When she wins the Oscar and the Hive's two most hated popstars (Gaga and Riri) have what their fave couldn't obtain. :jonny: 

i smell an oscar :jonny5:BP's OST was AMAZING and so well done and everywhere to be heard i can't wait to se if BPWF's OST is gonna be the same 

here for it! it seems like a good move. with such an anticipated movie like Black Panther 2 it could be a hit and it could get an Oscar on top of that. :mummy:

I sense she is giving us little by little to tease us into R9...

Jeezy small feature album track, BP single and then 2023 R9?

Brave move with all the hype to comeback with random droplets...unless all we are getting is droplets...

I sense she is giving us little by little to tease us into R9...

Jeezy small feature album track, BP single and then 2023 R9?

Brave move with all the hype to comeback with random droplets...unless all we are getting is droplets...

52 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Not people thinking Rihanna could win an Oscar :lmao:

not you thinking that because your fave hasn't... others can't....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.