Taylor Swift - "Anti-Hero"

Slayn

30 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

it’s not that serious :redface: if y’all saw that and thought she meant it deadpan then you obviously just wanted something to pick apart lol

Exactly. It’s literally her sense of humor, she also called the surprise “chaotic”, it’s obviously self-aware :toofunny2:

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Slayn

• Raphy23

• Headlock

i thought it woud be antihero since it's the first song She did a sneak peek of for the mayhem

a bit sad that it’s coming the same day as the album but perched NONETHELESS for my queen’s return 

spacer.png

I knew Anti-Hero would be a single and I think Vigilant **** is the other video! Both of them had the upside down phone at Midnights Mayhem. 

with her description of the song, i thought it'd be a slow song... it better not be, i want a HIT 

We need a bop, it’s been ages since she released a proper one

She said this is one of her favorite songs she’s ever written so I’m hoping it isn’t a basic pop song

i hope anti hero will be her first song in the 2020s to chart more than 20 weeks!!! please also release snow on the beach to be the 2nd single, so that it can be the one of the biggest female collab hit this decade since wap and kiss me more!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

4 hours ago, Flanders said:

Do we know anything about who produced this, possible collaborating writers or anything else?

We know Jack Antonoff worked on the album, but dont know how much and if he is on this song.

And we have absolutely nothing else. Its crazy 

The most interesting title out of all the other songs, glad this is the lead. Hope it's a sad uptempo bop a la Dancing Queen!

Not people saying she hasn’t had a hit since 2017. The delusion! 

Anti-Hero sounds like the title of a classic hit song. I feel like she finally picked the correct choice this time.

4 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

54 minutes ago, Blankspace2010 said:

They're wrong , it's since 2018

It’s going to be really embarrassing if she chooses a boring and forgettable song. Hope it’s something memorable and karaoke worthy for years to come like her older hits.

Do we have any hints on whether this is a ballad, midtempo or something more upbeat?

5 hours ago, djcalpal said:

FRIDAY CAN'T COME SOON ENOUGH Y'ALL!!! 

I've never been this excited.

:omg::mazen::WAP:

14-carley-rae-jepsen-cat_w536_h536.thumb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.