Final predictions (ChartEssentials): Bad Habit vs. Unholy for #1, Heat Waves 91 weeks

pride4jc1222

With Lil Baby coming, this should be the last week on the chart for Heat Waves, Big Energy, and Running Up That Hill.

Oh, and Tennessee Orange should get a huge boost after #6 Tennessee defeated #3 Alabama for the first time since 2006.

Only 3 points of difference in the top 2  :jonnycat:

I hope Sam gets it next week

If Sam & Kim do not get it this week, they are still locked for next week with continued airplay increases and a bump from the Disclosure remix... then it will be the Midnights lead which will likely dominate for at least a few weeks at the top.

OMG Unholy is super close :eek: 

We're about to have 3 Country songs inside the Top 10, and neither has crossed-over, holy :omg:

I hope Nicki ends up at #7. :eli: 

1R getting that Top 5 hit :eek:

40 minutes ago, MexicanLiLMonster said:

If Sam & Kim do not get it this week, they are still locked for next week with continued airplay increases and a bump from the Disclosure remix... then it will be the Midnights lead which will likely dominate for at least a few weeks at the top.

If Taylor released this week she will likely be number one but the puta wants to extend her record for both no. 1 debut at hot 100 and bb 200 at same time :rip:

30 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

If Taylor released this week she will likely be number one but the puta wants to extend her record for both no. 1 debut at hot 100 and bb 200 at same time :rip:

:deadbanana:

Airplay is such a horrible metric :skull: 

5 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Airplay is such a horrible metric :skull: 

Who is that in your avi?

Also not BMS continuing to show it was relying on mass radio airplay all along :deadbanana2:

It'll be really surreal if Kim actually gets a #1... (without Dr. Luke producing it at that)... from her being our little gay secret since 2017 to actual #1 Billboard hitmaker. :jonny3:

Sam is long overdue a #1 hit too, imo "I'm Not the Only One" should have been it, and "Diamonds" also deserved far more than it got.

8 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Who is that in your avi?

Also not BMS continuing to show it was relying on mass radio airplay all along :deadbanana2:

That’s my xaddy Alvaro Soler :fan:

cuff it coming for organic smash tho 

Honestly disgusting that an amazing song like Blinding Lights is about to lose its record to some ugly try hard indie radio garbage that crossed over. 

Nicki continuing to freefall :clap3:

Hold Me Closer rising for a third week :clap3:

8 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

Honestly disgusting that an amazing song like Blinding Lights is about to lose its record to some ugly try hard indie radio garbage that crossed over. 

Personally I think it’s rather fitting. The likes of “I’m Yours” and “Radioactive” used to hold the title. Both are songs no one would have even would think of being the holders

Blinding Lights made too much sense and the chart gods wanted to bring back balance ?

how tf is break my soul already in the 60s? 

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

It was pulled from radio, so it has only 2 of 3 charting metrics to support it.

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Radio dropped it like a rock

Streaming declined as well

I hope Break My Soul can reach at least the 20 weeks on the chart  :deadbanana4:

But with Lil Baby and Taylor's album bombs coming it's gonna be hard

2 hours ago, Sinister said:

Personally I think it’s rather fitting. The likes of “I’m Yours” and “Radioactive” used to hold the title. Both are songs no one would have even would think of being the holders

Blinding Lights made too much sense and the chart gods wanted to bring back balance ?

Blinding Lights is literally the only good song of the bunch :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Green said:

I hope Break My Soul can reach at least the 20 weeks on the chart  :deadbanana4:

But with Lil Baby and Taylor's album bombs coming it's gonna be hard

It will just reenter when their album tracks fall out if it falls out

Two of the most upcoming songs in the top 40 being 5+ years old :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.