Hundreds of Muslims protest the use of LGBTQ books in Michigan School board meeting.

Delirious

Whew! This is ugly. But, there is a growing angry Right mob that is being fed everyday. 

My number one question for those who are against the LGBT community is what do they want to happen us? Do they want us in jail? Do they want us dead? Do they want us to be sent to another country?

They say they want us to keep our "gayness" inside the house. Even if that happens, it'll never be enough. They'll want more done to us. 

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Delirious

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Luckitty

Just now, Dephira said:

what does it have to do with acceptance? Acceptance in those countries is very low precisely because this population is extremely aggressive in foisting their beliefs on everyone else. A teacher in France was literally killed because a student claimed he showed a picture of Mohammed in class (which he didn’t even do) :rip: 

You bring up one case by a radical terrorist maniac out of the entire 100 year history of muslims living in the West?... Again, acceptance is considered to be low because liberalism and Islam clash IDEOLOGICALLY. They are counterparts. The fact that you actually associate that terrorist behavior with the grand scheme of the muslim population (you said "This population is extremely agressive") in the West tells me that you are an Islamophobic bigot. It's quite despicable for you to take this radical example into the "foisting beliefs on everyone else". Especially when there is literally not even ONE muslim political party in the Netherlands that wishes to implement Shariah law on a considerable level for example :bibliahh:You do have Christian parties tho because like i said, its more common that Christians foist their believesystem onto others. 

They are just jealous their book is boring and keeps them from living a nice life. They hate their own oppression so much, they have to hate others more. 

This counts for all those hateful religions. Be gone!

They should instead focus on the many wrong things going on in their holy bewk!

51 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

And? Evangelical Christians have been doing this by the thousands across the country all year, and islamophobes like you weren’t saying **** then :ahh: 

All religions dislike us and oppose secularism. Why do you think communities in the Deep South are still fighting to keep the Ten Commandments displayed in their court houses?

I see pride flags and messages of inclusivity on churches all the time, I have never and probably will never in my lifetime see a mosque with a pride flag. That says a lot. 

8 minutes ago, Zoe_ said:

Whew! This is ugly. But, there is a growing angry Right mob that is being fed everyday. 

My number one question for those who are against the LGBT community is what do they want to happen us? Do they want us in jail? Do they want us dead? Do they want us to be sent to another country?

They say they want us to keep our "gayness" inside the house. Even if that happens, it'll never be enough. They'll want more done to us. 

The irony is that they should be keeping their hateful and ignorant beliefs inside their house.:rip:

13 minutes ago, Daddy said:

They are just jealous their book is boring and keeps them from living a nice life. They hate their own oppression so much, they have to hate others more. 

This counts for all those hateful religions. Be gone!

You also sound very hateful. 
Anyway people should respect each other more. 

Just now, Embustera said:

You also sound very hateful. 
Anyway people should respect each other more. 

I wouldn't hate religion in general if it would ACTUALLY be a kind and loving thing. But since I was born it only showed its ugly head time and time again. 

So yes, I hate hate. I'm hateful towards people that want me dead. Have fun defending... that.

Very disappointing. But I'm not surprised. Many religious people, no matter what religion, are hateful. 

55 minutes ago, Delirious said:

Christians as of a matter of fact have in fact being doing this since the dawn of time but do you know why i want to post this?

Its so no religion can get away with being homophobic. Christians are always shamed for their homophobia but not others. In fact most other religions get away with homophobia and transphobia so dont tell me its not true.

Arent all the protestors supposed to be cancelled? Well theyre obviously not going to be cancelled because we as a society protect some homophobic religious groups. Imo everyone in the protest should be cancelled but obviously noone on Twitter, linkedin, or anywhere else are strong enough to call them out on their homophobia.

Oh and also because its recent and has been going super viral on Reddit.

I personally do not support all religions so dont say im only hateful torwards islam because im not.

People who follow these religions need to face reality, stop playing the victim and need to start taking accountability for their actions especially when their holy book says gay sex is a sin.

The reason Christians get so much more attention is because they have so much more cultural influence in America, Europe, and elsewhere. Christians are the people who are in government and using their faith to influence our laws. Abortion being banned in most of the country is because of CHRISTIAN radicals imposing their faith on others. Drag Queen Story Hours at public libraries have been protested and threatened because of Christian radicals clutching their pearls over trans people existing in public.

Religious reactionary behavior should be called out when it happens, but your obvious and apparent hate-boner for Muslims makes you yourself not the best messenger. :michael:

1 hour ago, LustSpell said:

Religion is a cancer that needs to be stuffed out. 

This. 

1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Christians as of a matter of fact have in fact being doing this since the dawn of time but do you know why i want to post this?

Its so no religion can get away with being homophobic. Christians are always shamed for their homophobia but not others. In fact most other religions get away with homophobia and transphobia so dont tell me its not true.

Arent all the protestors supposed to be cancelled? Well theyre obviously not going to be cancelled because we as a society protect some homophobic religious groups. Imo everyone in the protest should be cancelled but obviously noone on Twitter, linkedin, or anywhere else are strong enough to call them out on their homophobia.

People who follow these religions need to face reality, stop playing the victim and need to start taking accountability for their actions especially when their holy book says gay sex is a sin.

Facts

Republicans are also to blame

but they are just getting help from other people who share their beliefs for a certain topic (even tho in the end, they might oppose what muslims stand for)

The way man made fantasies that people CHOOSE to believe on has so much power and dictation over societies will always be a cringe. No one chooses homosexuality. 

Majority of Muslims still being right wing and conservative? Shocked and upset!

Asking for acceptance and tolerance but give NOTHING in return, this is not new

59 minutes ago, Daddy said:

I wouldn't hate religion in general if it would ACTUALLY be a kind and loving thing. But since I was born it only showed its ugly head time and time again. 

So yes, I hate hate. I'm hateful towards people that want me dead. Have fun defending... that.

:clap3:

2 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

And? Evangelical Christians have been doing this by the thousands across the country all year, and islamophobes like you weren’t saying **** then :ahh: 

All religions dislike us and oppose secularism. Why do you think communities in the Deep South are still fighting to keep the Ten Commandments displayed in their court houses?

This is the dumbest lie ever, gays make fun of conservative Christians all the time. Just keeping the same energy here!

of course the obsessed islam hater is making this thread

did you get bullied by a muslim when you were young? where does this obsession come from?

1 minute ago, Luckitty said:

did you get bullied by a muslim when you were young? where does this obsession come from?

I feel like this user is actually a ex muslim. They already made many questionable comments in that hijabs thread before and the reddit thread is literally a community for ex muslims lol

5 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I feel like this user is actually a ex muslim. They already made many questionable comments in that hijabs thread before and the reddit thread is literally a community for ex muslims lol

the fact that he follows anti-muslim subreddits :deadbanana4: very weird behavior 

23 minutes ago, Luckitty said:

You’re making this out to be a joke but what if the OP really was bullied by muslims when they were young? I attended a private Muslim school growing up and the muslims around me, old and young always expressed how disgusted they were by anything remotely gay or feminine. So it’s totally valid if OP has a resentment against a religion that has always rejected us. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.