• IsidoraMarí

• rac7d

• Smarticle

She must've thought that this song has reset the culture :clap3:

:rip: No shade but I didn’t know she put out a song this year 

Edited by brooklyndaddy

Me trying to apply to Harvard with a 2.9 gpa

Shoot for the moon Angel :heart2:

The song is phenomenal, if they have taste they'll at least give it a nomination, even if it's just R&B nomination. 

Idc about the charts when it comes to quality music. When it's a great song it should at least be acknowledged.

another cultural reset from normani (sledgehammer) :clap3:

It's almost as if she intentionally sets herself up to be clowned online. :jonny3:

23 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

The song is phenomenal, if they have taste they'll at least give it a nomination, even if it's just R&B nomination. 

Idc about the charts when it comes to quality music. When it's a great song it should at least be acknowledged.

The song is not really it though:skull: It's ok at best

It's nowhere near the Top R&B songs this tracking year in quality LMAO

Not sure what type of taste you're talking about.

Hrs & Hrs, Give You The World, Plastic Off The Sofa, Unloyal, Call Me Everyday, I Hate U etc>>>

I love her and the song is nice but Normani girl… She knows she tried that :rip: 

Edited by Mezter

4 minutes ago, Armani? said:

The song is not really it though:skull: It's ok at best

It's nowhere near the Top R&B songs this tracking year in quality LMAO

It is, actually. Come on Boo. 

It’s a fantastic down-tempo R&B song with great, low-fi, production and smooth vocals.

Also, since I’m speaking to a H.E.R stan, ”Fair” is better than any song she’s released or featured on since “Damage” (and maybe “Girl Like Me”).

:katie:

27 minutes ago, IsidoraMarí said:

I absolutely agree.

A nomination for “Best R&B Song” would be great, at least. 

11 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

It is, actually. Come on Boo. 

It’s a fantastic down-tempo R&B song with great, low-fi, production and smooth vocals.

Also, since I’m speaking to a H.E.R stan, ”Fair” is better than any song she’s released or featured on since “Damage” (and maybe “Girl Like Me”).

:katie:

I absolutely agree.

A nomination for “Best R&B Song” would be great, at least. 

Hrs & Hrs, Give You The World, Plastic Off The Sofa, Unloyal, Call Me Everyday, I Hate U are all better than that

Yall taste is :rip:

Fair sounds like a unfinished song

I dont know if Over by Lucky Daye is eligible this year, but that as well. DMFU by Ella Mai is better too

Edited by Armani?

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

Hrs & Hrs, Give You The World, Plastic Off The Sofa, Unloyal, Call Me Everyday, I Hate U are all better than that

Yall taste is :rip:

Fair sounds like a unfinished song

Well, of the R&B songs actually released this year, “Hrs & Hrs” is probably the best and will be the most nominated and potentially rewarded. 

“I Hate U”? I know you’re not talking about that CTRL B-Side. Nothing she’s dropped recently has been interesting. If she spent more time actually creating good music, which she is capable of, and less time moaning about the industry, her stans and (low-key) “Consideration” then she might win. :rip:

The others are cute though, I’ll admit. 

“Fair” is just as superb.

:gaycat5:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

15 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Well, of the R&B songs actually released this year, “Hrs & Hrs” is probably the best and will be the most nominated and potentially rewarded. 

“I Hate U”? I know you’re not talking about that CTRL B-Side. Nothing she’s dropped recently has been interesting. If she spent more time actually creating good music, which she is capable of, and less time moaning about the industry, her stans and (low-key) “Consideration” then she might win. :rip:

The others are cute though, I’ll admit. 

Fair” is just as superb.

:gaycat5:

That CTRL B side is still better 

It's like stale wallpaper:rip:

Smoking Out The Window was also a great song, but looks like Bruno will spare us this year with effortless sweeping, he didnt submit at all?@GoodGuyGoneGhetto

Edited by Armani?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.