• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

Her being self-aware like this is making me stan like never before! She’s so mother for this. Queen!

Stanning her feels so good lately :WAP:

Event after that botched album release, she‘s clearly having so much fun with this :heart:

smoore95GAGA

I finally realized what about How Long turns me off, and it’s the fact that she literally stole the beat from Nonsense :cm:

Edited by smoore95GAGA

11 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

I finally realized what about How Long turns me off, and it’s the fact that she literally stole the best from Nonsense :cm:

beat?

smoore95GAGA
4 minutes ago, Delirious said:

beat?

I swear that’s what I wrote but my keyboard said nope :gaycat6:

12 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

Temptation is on RIHpeat :WAP:

Love it when all stans unite to stream flop acts!! :ghostface::clap3:

5 hours ago, Power love said:

I thought miracle would be on the album? 

I forgot about her.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FtDYMxTXgAIw0R9?format=jpg&name=small

Glad to see everyone loving this :clap3: It's a fantastic album and I've believed in it since 2021 :jonny5: 

This is literally the perfect project, everything is HITTING honey.

Part of what makes HL so vile is it totally ruins the soundscape of the otherwise cohesive album. It simply doesn't belong.. and shouldn't have escaped BB - Sessions :deadbanana2: 

40 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

Glad to see everyone loving this :clap3: It's a fantastic album and I've believed in it since 2021 :jonny5: 

I have to ask out of curiosity. Do you know if she plans on taking a long break now or or changing labels or switching back to the BB sound?

-

This sounds magnificent in 3D audio in the car :WAP:

3 minutes ago, Better Mistakes said:

I have to ask out of curiosity. Do you know if she plans on taking a long break now or or changing labels or switching back to the BB sound?

-

This sounds magnificent in 3D audio in the car :WAP:

No idea but I hope we will get a re-release with Miracle and some other songs. She recorded so many great songs that this could be another 30 track album without fillers :jonnycat: 

For example, this one almost ended up on the album but was taken by Sofia Carson, such a shame cause it would fit like a glove imo

Edited by Supervillain

it's an amazing album, bop after bop. :clap3: BUT

why the **** is this mess the deluxe artwork? so many good pics but they chose this one? ******* YUCK

also im glad miracle is NOT on this, would be the only SKIP

not a random video drop for a deluxe track and her last single didn't even get one 

Edited by RideOrDie

6 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

No idea but I hope we will get a re-release with Miracle and some other songs. She recorded so many great songs that this could be another 30 track album without fillers :jonnycat: 

For example, this one almost ended up on the album but was taken by Sofia Carson, such a shame cause it would fit like a glove imo

omg this is one of my faves on the album. it would sound soiooooo good with ellie's voice :ghostface:

just wish the chorus was a little stronger

Is it just me or does the OHHH in the background of Tastes Like You sound like Dilemma?

4 minutes ago, Tylerbv said:

Is it just me or does the OHHH in the background of Tastes Like You sound like Dilemma?

It does but she said it wasn't intentional

“This is probably going slightly back to old Ellie, as a few fans who’ve heard it have said. I feel like ‘Heartache still tastes like you’ is a great lyric. Someone said it sounds like I sampled Nelly with the ‘Oh!’, but that wasn’t intentional, I promise.”