Ellie Goulding - 'Higher Than Heaven'

BlackoutZone

1 hour ago, Edibles. said:

Her hiatus killed her career and then attempting to launch an album at the height of the pandemic contributed. Yes, Brightest Blue went number one in the UK, but her team relied on signed copies, "personalized" voicemails and other merch bundle-esque moments. 

Had she released an album in late 2018/early 2019 we'd be looking at an entirely different rollout. 

To be fair she attempted launching the album before the pandemic, just all the singles failed

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

anyone knows why like a savior is showing up on the new in pop playlist already? is it coming this friday?

b8bMk3X.jpg 

Yes her biggest problem was her 5 year hiatus. It essentially killed her career.

During 2015, delirium era, she actually had the most fans ever. You could see her interactions on social media and her fans were plentiful.

The majority of old fans during 2015 left during 2017 along with many fan accounts because nothing happened...

I don't blame her since she needed to rest but imo, that break really killed her career.

She should've just released in 2019 or 2018.

9 hours ago, Delirious said:

Yes her biggest problem was her 5 year hiatus. It essentially killed her career.

During 2015, delirium era, she actually had the most fans ever. You could see her interactions on social media and her fans were plentiful.

The majority of old fans during 2015 left during 2017 along with many fan accounts because nothing happened...

I don't blame her since she needed to rest but imo, that break really killed her career.

She should've just released in 2019 or 2018.

Close To Me was a hit, she should have released it right then, but Ellie suffers from anxiety, she has made that clear several times

10 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

anyone knows why like a savior is showing up on the new in pop playlist already? is it coming this friday?

b8bMk3X.jpg 

your team is a mess :rip:

5 minutes ago, Cqmerqn said:

She really should’ve released something now whilst people are craving new music… 

This week would be perfect 

Reminder that Let It Die was one of the best pop songs released last year. 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, Something said:

yesterday she was in the studio with the duo Parisi and Fred again...

Where are you seeing Fred again..? I only see Parisi on their stories.

Do the insiders know if they're gonna launch another single before the album at all?

I would assume LaS is coming before the album. It looks like she has a video filmed already and everything :matty:

I wish she would release some promo singles too, but I know that's asking for too much :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, whtvrdude said:

Do the insiders know if they're gonna launch another single before the album at all?

Yes, Like A Saviour. Soon, she even confirmed it herself.

4 minutes ago, GRMusic said:

Yes, Like A Saviour. Soon, she even confirmed it herself.

Knowing her, soon means in a month or so 🙃 I hope that’s nog the case here

I’m thinking the single will come on the third so she can say that she’s still giving us something on the original release date

13 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I’m thinking the single will come on the third so she can say that she’s still giving us something on the original release date

Yeah you’re right, makes sense 

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

This is probably the tea 

53 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

it's too far away :gaycat7:
can she like release one on the 27th and another one in Feb? 

55 minutes ago, sam.teas said:

it's too far away :gaycat7:
can she like release one on the 27th and another one in Feb? 

The 27th is totally overbooked.

Ava’s album, Sam’s album, Rita’s lead, Bebe Rexha’s single, Zara’s lead.

6 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

The 27th is totally overbooked.

Ava’s album, Sam’s album, Rita’s lead, Bebe Rexha’s single, Zara’s lead.

Her team would be capable of that… :dancehall2:

I got the email from her store asking if I want to keep my limited signed vinyl order. 3/24/23 is the new estimated shipping date :deadbanana4:

On 1/13/2023 at 7:37 PM, RideOrDie said:

its over for a certain lights songstress...

she's white, pretty, fit, successful and popular. elena is doing more than fine

5 hours ago, LCTV said:

I got the email from her store asking if I want to keep my limited signed vinyl order. 3/24/23 is the new estimated shipping date :deadbanana4:

That’s the new album release date