• Delirious

• lola4789

• Cqmerqn

• Something

5 hours ago, Delirious said:

How Long sounds like an EG.0 outtake which is why it slaps so hard 

which is why it's the only skip

Yeah she ate. Well done Ellie.

The only songs I don’t really love are Waiting For It and Better Man… everything else here is quality.

This feels like what Delirium was supposed to be.

Halcyon remains immaculate but I think this might be the second best album

🇬🇧| ITunes UK Album Chart 

‘Higher Than Heaven’- #1 (NEW) 

:WAP:

Wtf this album is IMMACULATE

1 hour ago, Peroxide said:

This feels like what Delirium was supposed to be.

I loooove Delirium, but I think I’m in the minority. This feels like Delirium at night. 

3 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I loooove Delirium, but I think I’m in the minority. This feels like Delirium at night. 

perfect way to describe. their like companion albums. i can't wait to hear it :heart:

This was like if Delirium and Future Nostalgia had a child. It sounds great but definitely not her best.

I almost like all of the album tracks more than the initial singles (How Long definitely excluded) that had been dropped, making it feel like a waste of a campaign from Polydor’s side.

Deluxe should be trimmed down and the tracklisting reordered to make it into a tighter, definitive release. Better Man isn’t a song it should’ve been closed with.

Ooo she's taking it!

1 hour ago, WyldChyld said:

This was like if Delirium and Future Nostalgia had a child. It sounds great but definitely not her best.

I almost like all of the album tracks more than the initial singles (How Long definitely excluded) that had been dropped, making it feel like a waste of a campaign from Polydor’s side.

Deluxe should be trimmed down and the tracklisting reordered to make it into a tighter, definitive release. Better Man isn’t a song it should’ve been closed with.

The singles were undoubtedly the best tracks for me. The deluxe tracks deserved to be on the deluxe and not the standard apart from waiting from it which is probably the worst song on the album

This is definitely Delirium’s better and more evolved sister

Not at Ellie getting a 4/10 review already 💀

That user a couple pages back who said if Dua released this it would receive massive critical acclaim spilled. This album is pop perfection (minus How Long) and it's a shame that it won't get the recognition it deserves. 

I might be in the minority here but I'm glad she delayed the album, I feel like the viral tweets and Miracle helped give Ellie more exposure. 

24 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

That user a couple pages back who said if Dua released this it would receive massive critical acclaim spilled. This album is pop perfection (minus How Long) and it's a shame that it won't get the recognition it deserves. 

I might be in the minority here but I'm glad she delayed the album, I feel like the viral tweets and Miracle helped give Ellie more exposure. 

True

I feel like anytime Ellie GOULDING'S name is associated, people just think it's going to be generic, bland sell out music made for playlists.

But only boomers think that from the looks of it since a lot of gen Z locals loved close to me and hate me dearly :1stplace:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Delirious said:

Not at Ellie getting a 4/10 review already 💀

The author looks like this so what else would u expect :skull: hopefully it doesn't count for metacritic

picture-94-1493740789.jpg

12 minutes ago, Element said:

The author looks like this so what else would u expect :skull: hopefully it doesn't count for metacritic

OH..... :bibliahh:

It doesn't whew thank god

20 minutes ago, Delirious said:

I feel like anytime Ellie GOULDING'S name is associated, people just think it's going to be generic, bland sell out music made for playlists.

But only boomers think that from the looks of it since a lot of gen Z locals loved close to me and hate me dearly :1stplace:

13 minutes ago, Element said:

I guess I was right LMFAO 💀🤭

This is extraordinary. She finally sounds like she threw ~*artistic*~ caution to the wind in favor of making the purest, most blissful kind of pop (it often plays like Sophie Ellis-Bextor at her best)! I had all but given up on her after these past few albums, but wow. What a glorious surprise!

:gayalipacat3: