• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unknown User

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Almighty Gaga

• Flocon

8 hours ago, Unknown User said:

Would be at least #45 without 16 Drake tracks above it. Lol the Hot 100 is so annoying now :dies: 

Is some of this due to the new formula or whatever? I’m shocked how low the position is. 

9 minutes ago, theflying said:

Is some of this due to the new formula or whatever? I’m shocked how low the position is. 

There's just a lot of big artists releasing albums unfortunately (Taylor, Drake). But I think they also switched the provider for radio numbers which increased radio's influence (and MYL's airplay is abysmal so far)

What an amazing ride she's giving us !

I've always stanned her, and I would never guess 2022 will be her Big comeback.

2 minutes ago, Flocon said:

I would never guess 2022 will be her Big comeback.

That's singer-songwriter blastoise reign for you :no need to rely on others for your direction and expression :clap3:All she needed was proper navigation and managing

QueenofCopyPaste

#8 in Radio Callouts :eek:

PROMISING Ms. Meghan

(No, Me Too, Better, No Excuses were ALL LAST place in callouts during their times)

All About That Bass and LIGLY were #1.

It's going to be an absolutely massive moment for her if (when) this goes top 10 on Spotify Global (already did excluding Midnights). Can they please give her the TTH cover and one of the top spots for like a day :jonny2:

Most added song on Pop radio this week by a large margin!

46 adds, including Z100.

8 hours ago, Unknown User said:

It's going to be an absolutely massive moment for her if (when) this goes top 10 on Spotify Global (already did excluding Midnights). Can they please give her the TTH cover and one of the top spots for like a day :jonny2:

Oh wow, i thought hits like Lose You and ME Too should've peaked higher 

QueenofCopyPaste
3 hours ago, Almighty Gaga said:

Most added song on Pop radio this week by a large margin!

46 adds, including Z100.

OH wow 

Impressive stability for MYL in the top 5 on iTunes in all major markets. The album seems to be done now though unfortunately

9 minutes ago, Unknown User said:

Impressive stability for MYL in the top 5 on iTunes in all major markets. The album seems to be done now though unfortunately

Although I have no experience in music marketing, I would wager that when you’re reviving someone’s career, especially in the age of streaming from an artist that didn’t start in the age of streaming, you want longevity.

Made You Look doing well — however well it ends up doing, should allow them to release a third single. 

Basically, it’s gonna need a sustained campaign to recapture her audience’s interest, but her audience is there. Plus the material is great and it’s what her audience wants from her. 

She’s not a streaming monster, but she doesn’t have to be. I’m sure the album will do well when all is said and done, and I think and hope they can try and get it to Gold, maybe even Platinum.

30 minutes ago, theflying said:

Basically, it’s gonna need a sustained campaign to recapture her audience’s interest, but her audience is there. Plus the material is great and it’s what her audience wants from her. 

This :clap3: The good thing about all of this is she has a clear direction for the next album

If MYL even goes like 3x platinum then the album is safely heading towards a gold certification. Anything more than that will entirely depend on whether they push more singles

I hope B*d f*r *e makes itself useful and gets a Pop Duo/Group nomination at the next grammys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.