Britney Spears - I Can Bang

James_Dean

Genuinely can't believe the Liar hate "her voice sounds like, her voice is similar too" it's literally her voice without half the digitial assistance you've become accustomed to. Not "they must be from the same session because her voice sounds like her voice". How are people gonna cone for her vocal on Liar and not mention the audible assault that was Private Show (where she sounds like How Daniella Westbrook would singing from her "nose") 

5 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

what myth? there was an album being made with pretty girls as the lead

it literally sounds like a worse version of liar .. at least it's cute-ish and the best leak form this mess (call it 'pretty world' or w/e)

Britney was working on music at the time but an album was not her priority, as said by herself. Larry said they were just going to put out singles with no serious talk on an album yet. Obviously PG flopped bad and they dropped/scrapped the strategy (and music). An album I think would’ve eventually happened but it was all very tentative and not a proper project per se like to even give it a name. Britney herself said those songs were not good, of course she had no passion on pursuing something concrete.

Edited by Jeremiah

5 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Britney was working on music at the time but an album was not her priority, as said by herself. Larry said they were just going to put out singles with no serious talk on an album yet. Obviously PG flopped bad and they dropped/scrapped the strategy (and music). An album I think would’ve eventually happened but it was all very tentative and not a proper project per se like to even give it a name. Britney herself said those songs were not good, of course she had no passion on pursuing something concrete.

i guess ppl just refer to this phase in her career as 'pretty world', as in, there was no name or a project, it's just a name for the time during pretty girls

8 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Genuinely can't believe the Liar hate "her voice sounds like, her voice is similar too" it's literally her voice without half the digitial assistance you've become accustomed to. Not "they must be from the same session because her voice sounds like her voice". How are people gonna cone for her vocal on Liar and not mention the audible assault that was Private Show (where she sounds like How Daniella Westbrook would singing from her "nose") 

MTE :toofunny3:

7 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

i guess ppl just refer to this phase in her career as 'pretty world', as in, there was no name or a project, it's just a name for the time during pretty girls

MTE :toofunny3:

No, they refer to "Pretty World" as the lost album "Pretty Girls" was meant to, as you claimed in your first post.

It's almost become an "Original Doll" situation, with the difference that OD was an actual mentioned thing. "Pretty World" could end being true, but my point is that we don't have the enough information to go along with that, it's mostly fan theorizing, down to the name which is taken from the BBMA 2015 performance.

5 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

No, they refer to "Pretty World" as the lost album "Pretty Girls" was meant to, as you claimed in your first post.

It's almost become an "Original Doll" situation, with the difference that OD was an actual mentioned thing. "Pretty World" could end being true, but my point is that we don't have the enough information to go along with that, it's mostly fan theorizing, down to the name which is taken from the BBMA 2015 performance.

oh alright, i'm not that invested so idk the army's myths .. so there really might be a PW project given the BBMA performance, we just don't have enough info, interesting

I refuse to believe this is from 2014, it sounds like something from Ashley Tisdale’s 2007 album Headstrong

Still cute though

It's cute, though average. 

I love this song :skull: it fits Selena more tho

thank god she didn't use it :skull:

This era deserved so much more. 

Matches with Selena Gomez (I believe that it was here I read that the song was pitched to Selena as well)

Kiss And Make Up featuring Demi Lovato (especially during Demi's droplet era this could've been a moment)

Secret 

When I Rule The World

Breathe Heavy

La Britney Spears 

Welcome To The Jungle 

Vapors

Turn The Lights Out 

Pop The Balloons 

Oxygen 

Exaholic

Dance Your Ass Off featuring Nicki Minaj 

All great songs and ideas that should've actually came to fruition 

Edited by SchmoodRing

Selena's is fun but Britney's is the superior version.

1 hour ago, SchmoodRing said:

This era deserved so much more. 

Matches with Selena Gomez (I believe that it was here I read that the song was pitched to Selena as well)

Kiss And Make Up featuring Demi Lovato (especially during Demi's droplet era this could've been a moment)

Secret 

When I Rule The World

Breathe Heavy

La Britney Spears 

Welcome To The Jungle 

Vapors

Turn The Lights Out 

Pop The Balloons 

Oxygen 

Exaholic

Dance Your Ass Off featuring Nicki Minaj 

All great songs and ideas that should've actually came to fruition 

Demi Lavato? :thing: Gurl this album would have flopped harder than Britney Jean 

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/20/2022 at 1:30 AM, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

Demi Lavato? :thing: Gurl this album would have flopped harder than Britney Jean 

Demi was actually at her most popular as a popstar during the GLORY so chances are it would've been another hit for them both

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.