Beyoncé Fires Back at Designer (Payment Dates Included)

MrBeyonceFan

Beyoncé sings “don’t be funny with my money, honey” on her “Renaissance” album— and she takes it to the heart! 

After fashion and art designer Nusi Quero accused her stylist, Marni Senofonte, of not paying him for his work on the album, Beyoncé’s publicist disputed the “deeply troubling” claims. 

“It is deeply troubling that designer Nusi Quero has posted damaging statements about Marni Senofonte regarding non-payments for work completed. In fact, he was paid for his work, and there is proof of all payments made,” they claim. 

Bey’s rep told us, “We have been in communication with his team and there were three payments made to him. The first payment was made on May 9, 2022.”

Beyonce’s rep told us his accusations are completely false and confirmed there were issues with his bank.

For example, “the second payment, a fifty percent down payment on the agreed cost, was made via wire on July 8, 2022. The third and final payment was returned when he changed his account number.  It was returned as an invalid account number based on an error on his part,” the rep said.

“After persistent and exhausting communication to get the correct information on his account and two unsuccessful wire transfer attempts, a physical check was mailed to him for final payment on September 29, 2022,” they added.

On Thursday, Quero removed his post and Stories from Instagram. 

He has not responded to requests for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/13/beyonce-blasts-artist-who-claims-he-wasnt-paid-for-renaissance/

Edited by MrBeyonceFan

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rotunda

• MrBeyonceFan

• Blue Rose

• OnMyCoolJ

Top Posters In This Topic

source ? 

If there’s one thing Beyoncé does is crosses her t’s and dots her i’s. People need to stop doing this because they’re burning bridges. 

The way people keep coming for her and she keeps on clocking them with the receipts :ahh: 

3 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

source ? 

If there’s one thing Beyoncé does is crosses her t’s and dots her i’s. People need to stop doing this because they’re burning bridges. 

Page Six:

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/13/beyonce-blasts-artist-who-claims-he-wasnt-paid-for-renaissance/

4 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

source ? 

if this were the case, these things wouldn't be happening. every era of hers is filled with stuff like this plus plagiarism scandals. :rip: 

Oh my not her exposing the wire failing :toofunny3: she’s not leaving a single crumb this era i wouldn’t mind her being in her clapback era finally :clap3:

it's refreshing having a pop star snapping back at claims in the media like this. defend your name bey :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

It still doesn't make sense for an up-and-coming designer to make these claims if they aren't true. Maybe there was a misunderstanding in the amount agreed to? Did he give them the wrong address? Was the physical check ever cashed? 

I feel like both sides are leaving out details.

the way she's putting ******* in their place left, right and center this era, with simple receipts and eloquence

good luck trying to cross her and get away with it

Tumblr_l_3283353141887.thumb.gif.4213819

I’m loving this energy, she honestly should’ve been doing this since day one, Bey is truly done playing nice :clap3:

So the designer lied and burned a bridge with an A lister for no reason? 

Sorry Bey, where there’s this much smoke there’s a fire :michael:

Now, Bey's team has been getting really sloppy. There's a reason everyone is complaining this era. At the very least, their team could make everyone who works for Bey sign NDAs so they can discuss publicly the work they do for Bey and they have to come to her team first when something like this happens.

so he changed his own account number and didn’t communicate that? how did he think they were going to get the payment to him with the wrong account number? :deadbanana2:

he tried but she’s in her clap back era with receipts :gaycat5:

The way she's become the Miranda Priestly of pop sbhshshshshs snatch their throats LEGEND!!! :jonny4:

2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

And she just put OUT the fire. Now what :lmao:

7 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Basically. :deadbanana4:

So what were those text message screenshots he posted? Because in it they clearly were ignoring his requests for payment.

This article sounds like damage control from Beyonce's PR to me. Bury the story with these "receipts" (??? where are they exactly?? receipts means screenshots in this case not just saying something), then whatever the actual truth is it will be forgotten and Beyonce's reputation won't be as hurt.

it's not as if this is the first time something like this has happened during this era, her whole team seems to be scummy:

FUrqieYUAAA3_n_?format=jpg&name=large

OP you left out the last part:

“After persistent and exhausting communication to get the correct information on his account and two unsuccessful wire transfer attempts, a physical check was mailed to him for final payment on September 29, 2022.”

24 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

source ? 

Exactly. What's with all the shiftiness of working with her and then lying on her name right after like 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.