HDD: Rihanna Stadium Tour 2023

WeFoundWill

We watched everyone else being fed while we starved and now it's finally our time to EAT. Won't the Lord do it?

whitney-houston-dancing-gif-6.gif

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• zzmyth

• shark_heather

• Click Clack

• sugarysunflower

Means there will be new music :WAP:

All the doubters and skincare worshippers can choke :ahh:

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The rih probably waited all this time to drop right back on beyonce :ghostface: 

Beyoncé us obviously going to do very well with her tour and hopefully Rih will do well with hers too. A SB performance with no tour sounds like a waste and I highly doubt her and her team planned this to compete with Bey. It's 2022 give it a rest :rip:

13 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

I’m all here for it but didn’t she struggle with the ANTI world tour? :bird:

11 minutes ago, SharonStone said:

Hopefully it’s not another Empti Tour with hidden box office numbers.

She is doing the superbowl so the tour will probably be huge 

10 minutes ago, americanlife said:

I don't believe it. Reportedly, Bey and Taylor are also doing stadium tours next summer, and they're competing for tour dates. I don't know if Rihanna will be able to fit any shows in.

do you people live in the real world? do you think there are only 3 stadiums in any given country? i guarantee you there are plenty of stadiums to go around. :jonny: 

---

this will be her highest grossing yet. she really said, "i'm gonna make a comeback and milk y'all for all it's worth."

If I were her, had the money she has, I don’t think I’d tour again. But, hopefully she does what she enjoys.

Let's make it happen!!!!

Fenty SkinCare routine tour is coming near you!!! She will be doing masterclasses and will be giving away free samples and even raffle a car each time between the fans... lol

:jonny5: Knew it omg

also in the HDD article:

Expect another very big look for Rihanna beyond the Super Bowl—one that will be earthshaking and make her without question the most valuable brand to come out of the music space.

Nothing is reliable when it comes to Rihanna so I wouldn't hold my breath but if it's truth then she better book a date for Mexico cuz girl...

I saw her at the ANTi Tour and I wouldn't spend money again to see her live. But I hope the music delivers!

Edited by KillingYourCareer

People trying it with the empti tour shade. But they don’t know she’s coming with those makeup kit ticket bundles :jonny6:

Scott Borchetta
4 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

also in the HDD article:

Expect another very big look for Rihanna beyond the Super Bowl—one that will be earthshaking and make her without question the most valuable brand to come out of the music space.

"most valuable brand"

It sounds like it's not music related.

Are we finally getting Fenty furniture?

20 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I'm never going to another show of hers and I'm saying it as a navy.. 

The disrespect and lack of effort she gives.. I was literally upset and disappointed TWICE 

C336-DDFB-03-A1-4397-9576-423-BADA61-B9-

13 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

I saw her at the ANTi Tour and I wouldn't spend money again to see her live. But I hope the music delivers!

Why? :duck:

---------------------

Hopefully It'd be sold out this time she comes to South America and Mexico she'd slay here :gaycat5:

Omfg :jonny:

I already wanted to see Bey, Tay and Madge next year, but this is my #1 girl, the other ladies will have to WAIT! :jonny: 

22 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

also in the HDD article:

Now what is THIS about :jonny2:

Also I saw her for the Anti tour and legitimately loved it. One of, if not my favorite concerts of all time. I can’t wait to see how she tops it :jonny:

9 minutes ago, Headlock said:

The way all of ATRL is going to be broke next year :deadbanana4:

and their asses sore with all the daddy bottoming they will have to do to afford all these tickets :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.