• zzmyth

• shark_heather

• Click Clack

• sugarysunflower

42 minutes ago, naval23 said:

A reverse maternity leave :jonnycat:

fenty baby did that :clap3:

wait :deadbanana4:

Well it seems 2023 will be an amazing year touring and music wise.

Rihanna won’t have any trouble with those stadiums…all of you picking up the Anti tour you’re so wrong cause back then Anti wasn’t accepted as it is right now.. it grown so much, as her celebrity status also. Also she’s one of the biggest acts in Europe so she will surely has a successful stadium tour.

Beyonce won’t struggle also, definitely not in America! Same for Taylor! 
The struggle for the music fans in let’s say Los Angeles having to pick tickets between Beyoncé, Rihanna, Taylor, Coldplay or Pink is real. 

Key word "planning". Not getting my hopes up.

8 hours ago, unbothered said:

Understandable. She was lazy af on the Anti tour and dodged so many notes.

Sis my friends bought us front row tickets for my birthday.. Like 500$ per ticket and we were all students. 

She was 2 hours late blaming traffic but was photographed at the beach at the time of the show :rip:

She didn't change an outfit.. Barely sang and only preformed for 45 min. I was seriously depressed for like a week. Love her to death but thats like disrespect on another level. 

And she only came twice to my country

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Sis my friends bought us front row tickets for my birthday.. Like 500$ per ticket and we were all students. 

She was 2 hours late blaming traffic but was photographed at the beach at the time of the show :rip:

She didn't change an outfit.. Barely sang and only preformed for 45 min. I was seriously depressed for like a week. Love her to death but thats like disrespect on another level. 

And she only came twice to my country

People love to say how her vocal ability’s got better but at least she sang full lines during the GGGBT & LGOET, like give us that. Loud was borderline fine but Diamonds and ANTI were not it with the laziness, lateness and recycled set lists 

you better come to australia *****

7 hours ago, ChandlerBing said:

This will be the biggest female tour of all time.

:toofunny2:

cant wait for this to be official and have actual dates and venues.

Really happy if this is true and Rih is back at music for good

Anyone else feel like this tour and likely album could make or break Rihanna's hype as a mainstream queen?

A lot has changed in the industry since her last album, and you have half of a generation which is unaware of her legacy because they were too young when she last had a hit. I hope we don't have another Katy/Britney/Miley situation here. Luckily her team has almost a perfect track record at picking hits.

3 hours ago, MonsterOfFame said:

Anyone else feel like this tour and likely album could make or break Rihanna's hype as a mainstream queen?

A lot has changed in the industry since her last album, and you have half of a generation which is unaware of her legacy because they were too young when she last had a hit. I hope we don't have another Katy/Britney/Miley situation here. Luckily her team has almost a perfect track record at picking hits.

No, Rihanna eclipsed all those girls with ease

Her recurrent streams are also a great indicator her music is transitioning well with the 'new generation'

9 hours ago, MonsterOfFame said:

Lol 

Rihanna is the biggest HIT maker of the last 20 years 

Producers are giving her their best work and she turns it into gold 

On 10/14/2022 at 4:09 PM, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

you better come to australia *****

When she adds Jump to the Oceanian set list :jonny:

I better see Australia on that list, I had to unstan mgk for never coming to Australia

6x0hpe.gif

I saw the rated r tour back in the day and by the time it came to Australia, Loud had been released so the tour was in that awkward phase where the visuals were dark, the content was dark but the hair was red and loud songs were woven through the set… it was a pretty bad show. She was so bored. The only other time I saw her was the diamonds tour which was better.. so I’m hoping that if this does get to Australia I might go see her if the new music is a vibe

Let's hope that she will deliver the same energy and vocals as she did back to her Rock In Rio performance.

She mostly is out of energy during her tours tbh...

Loud was fun, Diamonds was good, Anti was ok but still...

Anyway I feel that after been out of the business for so long, and being at her top of the game after Superbowl and with a stadium tour she will deliver after all. Also she has the power to do lot of cities in Europe, major cities in North America & Oceania. I can see Latin America also depending on the costs of the production tbh. Excited about all those stadium tours next year!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.