• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey Admired

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Green

• C-Amber

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they liked having a clean sweep last year and didn't want to risk ruining that, I do think they had a shot at AOTY though

Nnnn Bruno definitely didn't his winning streak to be broken by losing to Beyoncé in the R&B and to Adele in the General Field categories :gaycat6:

I’m actually surprised… they definitely had a chance with Bruno being such a Grammys favorite.

That being said, I just took a look at goldderby and on the prediction forums they’re saying this only helps Beyoncé and R&B voters can now fully get behind her so LETS GOOO :duca:

:clap3:

Rrrrree.....naissance is coming for the crown :gayoncecat1:

Bruno wasn't gonna risk to lose his streak to Adele or Bey, I see him :gaycat1:

Could him dropping out help Bey in the AOTY race?

We need Adele to do the same, it would be really ridiculous if she won over Beyonce again after her 25 AOTY speech :rip:

also wow at Bruno winning all 14 of his last 14 nominations, wtf :rip:

Edited by niiall

4 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Edit: it increases her chances 

Edited by sugarysunflower

7 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The era made 0 noise outside LTDO :rip:

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Nnnn Bruno definitely didn't his winning streak to be broken by losing to Beyoncé in the R&B and to Adele in the General Field categories :gaycat6:

Thees :celestial:

26 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Absolutely.  They were definitely going to split votes

Lol this is weird. They are just clearing the way for Adele to win by a wide margin again. I think they were her only competition for AOTY.

If Bey didn’t win for ST or Lemonade, I don’t see her winning for Renaissance. I think she deserves it because Renaissance is fantastic imo, but I think a lot of the Grammy voters won’t “get” Renaissance. You would be surprised how many straight people completely dismiss house music and other genres that are really ingrained in LGBTQ+ communities. It’s sad but it’s true, I’ve seen it irl. I adore Renaissance so to see it win would be legendary for me but sadly I never rely on the Grammys to be progressive/forward thinking lol, they will just reward traditionalism that Adele represents like they always do and like the straight voters will eat up.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.