I Need 1 Of The Rap Girls To Sample This Classic?

Materialboy215

Written and produced by PRINCE :clap3:

I used to want Britney or Beyonce to remake this classic but I think it'll hit harder if one of the Rap girls sampled it (Cardi or Nicki or one of the legend OGs like Kim or Trina) I think it'll be an instant hit.

I take that back I think Beyonce would MURDER this song and I can't even imagine her slaying the stage to this CLASSIC ??

I'm surprised no one has hasn't sampled this song yet ... who can U see sampling or covering this classic?

cut the "do you think imma nasty girl?" and the "pleeease, pleeease", put it on a loop over a beat and it's a hit. Megan would shine. 

17 minutes ago, dooart said:

cut the "do you think imma nasty girl?" and the "pleeease, pleeease", put it on a loop over a beat and it's a hit. Megan would shine. 

I thought about Megan but idk I can’t really see her doing it and it coming out good lol

2 hours ago, sugarysunflower said:

Dua Lipa (ft. Doja Cat)

???

Absolutely not ? maybe doja Cat solo but noooooooooo to Dua Lipa

38 minutes ago, Materialboy215 said:

I thought about Megan but idk I can’t really see her doing it and it coming out good lol

:skull:

I think I want Megan x Chloe x Doja on this maybe.  

15 hours ago, professor2000 said:

:skull:

I think I want Megan x Chloe x Doja on this maybe.  

I think Doja can really really do justice to this song now that I think about it but the other 2 im not so convince lolololol

4 hours ago, Materialboy215 said:

I think Doja can really really do justice to this song now that I think about it but the other 2 im not so convince lolololol

:rip: 

On 10/12/2022 at 4:46 PM, Materialboy215 said:

Written and produced by PRINCE :clap3:

I used to want Britney or Beyonce to remake this classic but I think it'll hit harder if one of the Rap girls sampled it (Cardi or Nicki or one of the legend OGs like Kim or Trina) I think it'll be an instant hit.

I take that back I think Beyonce would MURDER this song and I can't even imagine her slaying the stage to this CLASSIC ??

I'm surprised no one has hasn't sampled this song yet ... who can U see sampling or covering this classic?

It has to be Lil Kim or Trina from the legends. 

As for the new girls, I'd like to see Doechii or Bree Runway do it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.