• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Sweetestsecret

• Roman Holiday

• The Witch

It's giving camptastic Malignant teas, gonna try and see it tomorrow evening :giraffe:

3 hours ago, JonginBey said:

All those people that licked Chucky’s plastic ass crack line and dragged our new supreme, where y’all at?

spacer.png

!!!

It's not horror at all but I like it, it's pretty funny and m3gan is iconic already.

4 hours ago, The Witch said:

Poor Malignant haters! hihihi

FlpSvGLXkAQX64B?format=jpg&name=small

Can't wait to watch Miss M3GAN slay in THEATRES this weekend on the big screen with a nice big popcorn and fountain drink and put MaligN/Ant to shame. Not everyone has that to their credit. 

@mellenthin

Edited by Reverse Warholian

I’m honestly confused by the 98% this has on RT. Thankfully I didn’t see that until after I watched  it or I probably would have been disappointed. 

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a fun, entertaining movie. I had a good time but everyone should rein in their expectations a bit. There’s a lot of potential here but I think the pg-13 rating did hurt it in the end. You can also tell that they didn’t know what they had when making this because a little more care and a couple of rewrites could’ve made this so much better.  

All in all, I have high hopes for the sequel. I’m sure they’re really going to magnify everything that works and make this into a great horror franchise. 

Think Child’s Play (2019) but gay. So basically CP (2019) if Don was involved.

3/5

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

Can't wait to watch Miss M3GAN slay in THEATRES this weekend on the big screen with a nice big popcorn and fountain drink and put MaligN/Ant to shame. Not everyone has that to their credit. 

@mellenthin

You MAD mad i see 

3kugeNl.jpeg

9 hours ago, Alak96 said:

The payola kicking in :biblionny:

9 hours ago, Sharapov said:

it looks so forced and cringy. but i'm sure gen z will eat it up

SEETHE!

BriskUnluckyAsp-size_restricted.gif

After seeing the good reviews, I kinda wanna see this now..

This is for the gays and gen z. Surprised it’s doing so well critically and commercially :eek: 

9 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

YES honey I will be there this weekend and I'm hyped, wish it was R rated though /:

Queen Grace Randolph said that she heard somewhere that an R rated cut will be released for streaming at a later date.

4 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Queen Grace Randolph said that she heard somewhere that an R rated cut will be released for streaming at a later date.

Interesting, I'm not big on rewatches so that kinda irks me further that it's not that cut being released now lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.