Do you vape? If so, what device brand do you use?

Before Today

Thinking to switch device. What brand do y'all use/recommend?

Well what kind of vape are you talking about? THC, Nicotine?

just casually

only bought it once for the carnival, i usually just use some of my friends when i'm on a nightclub or something... 

the brand i bought was called "Ignite" but i know nothing about them. 

2 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Well what kind of vape are you talking about? THC, Nicotine?

Nicotine

2 minutes ago, Selegend said:

just casually

only bought it once for the carnival, i usually just use some of my friends when i'm on a nightclub or something... 

the brand i bought was called "Ignite" but i know nothing about them. 

This one?

Ignite V15 Vape Pen Peach Cantaloupe Papaya – Vapestore

I guess they all work pretty much the same just different designs. I used to use Relx but it's disposable but I switched because it's expense how I have to keep buying the cartridge. I currently use Uwell Caliburn GK2 but I kinda hate the design :dancehall:

I use Esco Bars, I regret ever trying them in college and I want to quit so bad but it's so ****ing hard

• Like 1

Genuine question and not trying to judge. But why do you vape nicotine? Is it just for fun?

It really just seems like the payoff isn't there. I wouldn't ever vape if I'm not getting high or some kind of health benefits from it tbh :michael:

9 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Genuine question and not trying to judge. But why do you vape nicotine? Is it just for fun?

It really just seems like the payoff isn't there. I wouldn't ever vape if I'm not getting high or some kind of health benefits from it tbh :michael:

Not everyone wants to smoke to get high, hence cigarettes. For me I switch to e-cig because some places where I live not allow cigarettes but they do allow vaping. Another plus of vaping is that I don't have to wait for the cigarette to burn out on its own. I can puff and go as I like. And they have many flavors. Also, marijuana and the like are illegal and carry serious charges in my country.

5 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

Ah yes, the most useless pastime of our generation :devil:

It's not any less useless than drinking. Moderation is key

I no longer vape but I liked elf bars they have a lot of puffs and last a while, there’s always Juul as well which you can buy at nearly every gas station. 

15 minutes ago, Before Today said:

Not everyone wants to smoke to get high, hence cigarettes. For me I switch to e-cig because some places where I live not allow cigarettes but they do allow vaping. Another plus of vaping is that I don't have to wait for the cigarette to burn out on its own. I can puff and go as I like. And they have many flavors. Also, marijuana and the like are illegal and carry serious charges in my country.

sis, run. they let you smoke dangerous chemicals but not something natural thats gonna actually help you. thats a problem.

Your other points make sense though. To each their own tbh. I just had actually wondered why people do it, most people here just vape THC/marijuana nowadays. But I do live in Las Vegas.

Relx. Been vaping for a year and a half, which as a result,stopped me from smoking.

Now I have to break the vape habit too.

spacer.png

SMOK X-PRIV 225W Kit w/ TFV12 Prince Tank – Rainbow

so pretty. Loved it at first but vaping made me cough so much, and I was barely using it. I stopped for a few months. I picked it up the other day but the batteries are dead, need a new pair before I can use it again. 

• Like 1

Used to Juul but suddenly nobody seemed to sell the pods in my country so it's been Relx. 

I recently tried the disposable Elf Bars that seem to be popular these days but I find the flavors way too sweet for my liking.

On 10/11/2022 at 10:02 AM, Afterglow said:

Vaping is more difficult to quit than smoking, in my experience. It really just comes down to the mechanics of nicotine addiction. 

I use uwell crown 4. 

Due to vaping my health has improved (I stopped smoking because of it).  Less coughing, no sore throat, better lung capacity. 

I really enjoy it, it's better than drinking alcohol on a daily basis (one beer after work and so on).

On 10/11/2022 at 8:02 AM, Afterglow said:

the answer in most cases is that they're already addicted to nicotine and can't stop. this is the only reason.

I do, unfortunately. A nasty habit but so addictive especially when you’re bored and like oral fixation :bird:

I smoke the brand Hyde or Lava Plus

• 1 year later...

Honestly, I used to be a regular cigarette smoker and never really considered vaping. But one day, I just thought, why not give it a try? I ended up getting hooked on Air Bar Vapes. The big game changer for me was the variety of flavors. I mean, cigarettes always tasted the same, right? But with these vapes, I can switch things up whenever I feel like it. It's kind of refreshing, actually.

Edited by Arctikh

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.