Kelly Clarkson says she's not above spanking her kids and finds nothing wrong with it

midnightdawn

53 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

I mean, i was referring to Western European and Americans. I’ve enough of them claiming child abuse for typical parental spanking. Guess eastern Europeans were raised right. 

I'm white from the USA and I got my fair share of spankings. I also don't feel unloved and tbh my parents did the right thing. They didn't even know what grounding was 

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Into The Void

• Kamil24

• Uncatena

11 hours ago, Daddy said:

Lmfaooooo It's not. A spanking is a spanking. It's physical violence. 

I love my mom but I've let her know that she's trash for ever laying hands on me. She apologized for her wrongdoings and we moved on.

The way my parents spanked wasn't violent :celestial4:

Why does this article keep resurfacing every year? Isn’t it from 2015/16 ish? 

anyway, I’m sure she’s a great mom. 

• Thumbs Down 1

All this commotion over a “spanking”, that ain’t ish. It doesn’t even hurt. 

Many kids’ punishment is to get BEATEN. Corporal punishment. 

If handled in the right manner, it definitely instils a strong sense of morality to ensure your kids don’t do it again. 

On 10/15/2022 at 7:32 AM, prézli said:

My parents did the same with me, and I don't feel unnormal.

Same :gaycat2:

As she should :clap3: 

it’s sad this generation has gotten so soft that their children have no discipline and act accordingly

• Thumbs Down 1

On 10/11/2022 at 10:34 AM, QueenBLadyG said:

Yep. I don't care what any snowflake suffering from ptsd from their childhood "abuse" has to say. :campfire:

I don’t have PTSD but growing up in a household where I was slapped across the face with a belt because I forgot to untie my shoe laces (for example) led me to really resent my dad. Our relationship is completely broken. I don’t think that makes me a snowflake. 

6 hours ago, ABeyBraith said:

I don’t have PTSD but growing up in a household where I was slapped across the face with a belt because I forgot to untie my shoe laces (for example) led me to really resent my dad. Our relationship is completely broken. I don’t think that makes me a snowflake. 

Well that's just abuse, and not spanking lol.

i am not pro spanking but once in a RARE occasion i guess its ok depending on the issue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.