Would you attend a Johnny Depp concert?

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

dcfb8ecaf43d42c09487a28dce4e63b8_md.jpg

What would a setlist of his look like? Maybe he could match ava max numbers with tour or Open for demi lovoto? 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

I would! And I'd come with an assortment of rotted fruits and veggies in my book bag to throw at it. 

I already went to one this year after his trial and it was sold out.  He truly back, everyone was cheering and calling him king of Hollywood, legend etc. y’all live in a bubble only on atrl do ppl think ill of him here. Meanwhile the gp is waiting for his return on film. It was witnessing a real life rock legend on stage like Alice cooper, gene Simmons, ozzy osbourn, and Marilyn Manson. 
spacer.png

Edited by Happylittlepunk

BLOODY OATH, even if his music sucks, i'd be there perv

20221004_214100.gif

MadonnasBoyfriend
1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

I already went to one this year after his trial and it was sold out.  He truly back, everyone was cheering and calling him king of Hollywood, legend etc. y’all live in a bubble only on atrl do ppl think ill of him here. Meanwhile the gp is waiting for his return on film. It was witnessing a real life rock legend on stage like Alice cooper, gene Simmons, ozzy osbourn, and Marilyn Manson. 
spacer.png

and what was the set-list. My mind is foggy on Johnny Depp bops. here for his twerk anthems

spacer.png

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Yes...to watch my paid hitman do their thing.

sassy-girl-sashay.gif

Edited by Mania

I personally don't like homophobic, racist and misogynistic wife beaters and rapists so I would have to pass down on the offer. Him being completely talentless and looking like a leathery, bloated hobbit leaking booze and benzos, wraped in scarves doesn't help either. :heart:

On 10/11/2022 at 4:25 AM, vinster13 said:

You couldn’t pay me 

1 hour ago, Mobility Mary said:

I personally don't like homophobic, racist and misogynistic wife beaters and rapists so I would have to pass down on the offer. Him being completely talentless and looking like a leathery, bloated hobbit leaking booze and benzos, wraped in scarves doesn't help either. :heart:

:cm:

MadonnasBoyfriend

If I'm in the audience I'm yelling do Edward Sizzorhands and see what happens 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.