What Computer Did You Use Growing Up?

Armani?

What Computer Did You Use Growing Up As A Kid?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What Computer Did You Use Growing Up?

Which one describes your childhood memories the most?

I used Windows 98 a bit, but XP for sure is what I spent most of my childhood on. I remember my time on AIM, Neopets etc. fondly. 

Windows Me (2000) & Windows XP

Edited by BeenTheShit
edit

98 briefly, then XP, Vista, and finally 7. I remember when my Dad brought home a new laptop with Vista... I was genuinely blown away by how beautiful it looked.

windows 95 - 98, then during high school Windows XP then upgraded to 7 when I got my first laptop! I remember dial up before using last.fm & atrl in 2007 but think it was on Windows XP i can't really remember. 

windows 2000 with dial up, then windows xp when i was a little older but i had to share with the whole family so i only used it for an hour a day to play neopets :katie2:

IBM, Commodore , Amiga computers and a Windows 95, 98 and Imac 98 mostly in school

1 hour ago, Vespertine said:

I used Windows 98 a bit, but XP for sure is what I spent most of my childhood on. I remember my time on AIM, Neopets etc. fondly. 

Ugh AIM and Neopets. I miss this time so much!

3 hours ago, katykater said:

DOS 6.2 and Windows 3.1

Mess:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.