Normani - "Feel Me"

sam.teas

Really great track. Way better than Fair. 

Not me thinking she was releasing a song :weeps:

Before i opened the thread i knew it was going to be a leak :redface:

I was thinking if this was a leak or demo.....:hoetenks:

In b4 her album receives the Addison Rae/Problématique treatment and leaks in full without a proper announcement

4 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

In b4 her album receives the Addison Rae/Problématique treatment and leaks in full without a proper announcement

Tbh I feel like she’s not even successfully pitched an album yet that they’ve mastered / done shoots for.

6 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

Tbh I feel like she’s not even successfully pitched an album yet that they’ve mastered / done shoots for.

As far as I know, she did pitch an album early this year. There was even a listening party along Fair’s release and allegedly a shoot done by David Lachapelle

31 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

As far as I know, she did pitch an album early this year. There was even a listening party along Fair’s release and allegedly a shoot done by David Lachapelle

Well that’s something finally. I feel like RCA never had anything they were working with before now, it was just the throw it at the wall & see if it sticks method.

Problematique leaked a year after it was pitched to Republic. So maybe Normani’s album will leak in the Spring.

there's a "steve lacy" flare to it. really good.

sadly the album doesn't seem even close of being released. lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.