Has anyone gotten symptoms after getting vaccinated/booster?

Feather

Have you experienced any symptoms after the vaccine?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Have you experienced any symptoms after the vaccine?

• Yes
    • No

I’ve been healthy and never been to the doctors but ever since I got my booster my heart has been racing nonstop at random times. I’ve read a lot of articles that young adults are now getting heart attacks from the booster. 

has anyone gotten any symptoms from the vaccine? And will you be getting anymore?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feather

• Jack.

• Joyride

• Death

yes I had a fatal heart attack after my 2nd vax :( after my booster I had a stroke and was in a coma for 5 years. 

The only time i've felt sick in the past 3 years was after i got my second dose ? 

So yes

Not really, nothing long-term or chronic - just the general feeling most people had for a day or two after the first dose. If you’ve been reading that “young adults are now getting heart attacks from the booster,” I think it’s important that you share your sources. Is that claim supported by any reputable source, any independent researching or auditing body?

Didn't have a reaction after my 2 Sinovac/Coronavac injections despite arm pain that is the most common side effect. 

After my Pfizer booster i got a little flu felling. Felt a little fever, VERY sleepy the day after in the morning. 30hrs +/- after the vaccine i was already 100% tho.  

Edited by Selegend

I always got a fever and headache the day after all 4 shots, but they always subsided within 24 hours.

Just sore arm after my two Pfizer shots. And then I got covid/natural immunity which was like a bad cold with a really sore throat just under a year later. I haven't gotten any boosters, idk if they're worth it because I already have some induced + natural immunity, the current variants are pretty mild, I'm in a low risk demographic and the boosters are kinda out of date and for older variants and not completely risk free.

I had some serious side effects after getting vaccinated. My genitalia would not stop getting 'getting hard' constantly and dripping with fluids. It almost made it not worth it from the need to bang every moving thing I see. I hope you get better soon.

Yeah I got the two initial shots and the booster and for the weeknd I was sick as if I had the flu, but then I was fine. My family members weren't sick or only once, I think it has to do with the type of vaccine you got

I didn't put that poison inside my veins so I had no side-effects. Praying for you though!

OEBqSEf.gif

3 hours ago, fab said:

yes I had a fatal heart attack after my 2nd vax :( after my booster I had a stroke and was in a coma for 5 years. 

:dies:

4 hours ago, Feather said:

I’ve been healthy and never been to the doctors but ever since I got my booster my heart has been racing nonstop at random times. I’ve read a lot of articles that young adults are now getting heart attacks from the booster. 

has anyone gotten any symptoms from the vaccine? And will you be getting anymore?

this could be paranoia

my best friend actually got myocarditis, the type of heart inflammation they warn that some young males have experienced after receiving mRNA boosters. his heart felt weird and he went to emergency and something about his EKG freaked the doctors into thinking he was having a full blown heart attack (which was not the case). it ended up subsiding on its own but it is a legit a real possible complication and it's worth going to the doctor to exclude it tbh

you're not dying though don't worry

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.