Has anyone gotten symptoms after getting vaccinated/booster?

Feather

Have you experienced any symptoms after the vaccine?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Have you experienced any symptoms after the vaccine?

• Yes
    • No

Yeah last year after getting the first, like 2 days after I started having heart palpitations which I never had in my whole life prior to that.

Then a month after my heart was racing out of nothing and I got paranoid that night thinking Im gonna die of a heart attack so they took me to the ER but they ran all the tests and everything was normal.

I think I still had palpitations like 5-6 months after at times still but now for the past like 8 months I didnt at all anymore.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Feather

• Jack.

• Joyride

• Death

Yes, but only a sore arm and feeling tired the day after getting it, nothing serious.

Sore arm and chills for two nights, after that I felt fine. Basically had the same thing after the second shot and both boosters. 

On 10/12/2022 at 6:53 PM, Feather said:

Sis this is exactly what happened to me. Heart races from 50 to 150 (and I’m just standing waiting at the groceries), doctor sent me to get tested and everything was normal. Asked if I got COVID/booster I said yes (I got COVID 5 days after I got for booster). 

I initially got chest pain, heart pain, brain dogs but 6 months later it went away and now I get heart palpitations, and most recently I got an anxiety attack because of it. Like a legit one :rip: 

Honestly it does just happen out of nowhere, even when you’re not doing anything physical :rip:

It’s scary that they’re telling us that nothing is wrong and can’t explain the heart issues… like is this permanent? Could it lead to anything more serious happening :dancehall2: definitely not getting any more boosters if they offer them

In both doses I got a super high fever the night after, like one I've never felt before in my life. But in both cases only lasted a day. Aside from that nothing else I think!

On 10/10/2022 at 7:21 PM, Feather said:

I’ve been healthy and never been to the doctors but ever since I got my booster my heart has been racing nonstop at random times. I’ve read a lot of articles that young adults are now getting heart attacks from the booster. 

has anyone gotten any symptoms from the vaccine? And will you be getting anymore?

I felt similar, turns out it was stress and acid reflux :gaycat6:
Have you not gone to your Dr? 
I'm only aware of one person (a friend of a friend), who had serious side effects. They had to spend a week in hospital for heart inflammation. 

3 hours ago, Otter said:

I felt similar, turns out it was stress and acid reflux :gaycat6:
Have you not gone to your Dr? 
I'm only aware of one person (a friend of a friend), who had serious side effects. They had to spend a week in hospital for heart inflammation. 

Like most people here, it’s heart palpitations (which I never experienced in my life) — did a body check, EKG and everything appeared fine, but these symptoms I’m experiencing is scary and it feels like it’s never going to end. I actually developed anxiety because of it and have to take meds because of it..

4 hours ago, Feather said:

Like most people here, it’s heart palpitations (which I never experienced in my life) — did a body check, EKG and everything appeared fine, but these symptoms I’m experiencing is scary and it feels like it’s never going to end. I actually developed anxiety because of it and have to take meds because of it..

I had the same symptoms and even went to ER one time when the heartbeat felt super fast. After I got the all clear, it eased me a bit... the next the intense heartrate happened I was able to relax more and ease it through breathing. Sometime after that the palpitations went away, so fingers crossed for you. I think the main to internalise is that an irregular beat doesn't mean you're going to have a heat attack and you're probably in good health. Whereas some people may feel like they're at threat of dying any moment and that's not really what's going on 

Mineral/ion imbalance can make the issue worse/create, so I did some research into that too.

Edited by Otter

my left nostril keeps getting congested randomly during the year which never happened before i got the covid vaccine, usually when I'm sick the congestion is accompanied with a fever and coughing/sore throat but not this. went to the doctor and she couldn't find anything :giraffe: just gotta live with it i guess

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.