Nicki stars in Call of Duty trailer with Lil Baby

Material Girl

Wow. The fact that y’all are arguing over this is sooo embarrassing lol. On both sides

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• Daddy

• KatyPrismSpirit

• Trex

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

Not me being a gamerist, omg sorry for hurting your feelings. :cries: Drink your Monster energy, it'll be ok.

Anyway, the CoD fandom is known for their sex- and racism. Remember when Activision had to ban hundreds of thousands of racists etc.? Kudos for trying to make their experience better for every non-incel. :clap3:

gamerist? you just claimed a large group of people as incels (a word that gets thrown around a lot these days) and they would agree with Nicki's awful and questionable actions, once being called for being an ignorant you reply with a dumber reply proving my point of ur ignorance. 

16 hours ago, Simple said:

gamerist? you just claimed a large group of people as incels (a word that gets thrown around a lot these days) and they would agree with Nicki's awful and questionable actions, once being called for being an ignorant you reply with a dumber reply proving my point of ur ignorance. 

gnbfvdsa.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.