Thoughts On The Current #1 Song in The United States?

AbeHicks

21 minutes ago, Armani? said:

ATRL never stanned him, most of the threads are by me:skull:

If you check out the thread for the song in the music section, there are at least 10 people praising him and rooting for him. That is more supporters than what Sam Smith has on this site.

12 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

If you check out the thread for the song in the music section, there are at least 10 people praising him and rooting for him. That is more supporters than what Sam Smith has on this site.

That thread has 4 pages :rip:

The Sam one is already at 47

I already knew of this song from a while ago but I had no clue it became this big. Sounds perfect for fall weather though so it makes sense it's doing well. Also it sounds like an adult swim sound byte.

really like the retro r&b feel of the song . my 2nd favorite #1 this year behind About Damn Time.

Edited by jdanton2

4 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

he's a bit controversial...

evan/HYO3 on Twitter: "Steve lacy is a confirmed first class PEEPEEPOOPOO  human being https://t.co/oYhsTX55lN" / Twitter

These tweets are so disappointing : r/stevelacy

He seems interesting and has a personality. Better than a lot of these boring, woke, people pleasing cookie cutters out here now :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

It's a great song, happy it hit #1 :clap3: 

6 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

he's a bit controversial...

evan/HYO3 on Twitter: "Steve lacy is a confirmed first class PEEPEEPOOPOO  human being https://t.co/oYhsTX55lN" / Twitter

ok lemme spread this on twitter stan :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.