Lindsay Lohans new Netflix Christmas movie trailer!

ConceptD

I won’t lie, I’ve been kinda nervous to see what this will be like but it actually looks pretty cute. I’ll definitely be giving it a watch. 

36 minutes ago, Sg123 said:

So it's Christmas Overboard... I don't hate it 

Took the words right from my mouth. I'm here for this! 

It looks just as cheesy as any other rom-com christmas movie so I don't see a problem :michael:

I'll watch, glad to see her acting again! :wave2:

It looks cute, like your typical cheesy Netflix Christmas movie which usually do quite well so hopefully this will be a great step for her :heart2:

1 hour ago, Sharapov said:

looks atrocious. she also lost her acting skills, sigh.

The dramatics.

This looks cute for it to be her return. 

Her return to film! Of course I will watch :heart2:

coming for Oscars, the girlies should be scared :jonnycat:

55 minutes ago, The Witch said:

meh, I'd rather see her doing an artsy-fartsy movie ala MOTHER!

2Fk2EaA.gif

Girl, she had to restart from something easy before getting on track to that Emma Stone career path she was destined to

2Fk2EaA.gif

Something very insufferable about people being purposely obtuse about her starting over with a cheesy Netflix rom-com. She has to work her way back up and she’s doing exactly that. Let her do what she needs to do to get another Georgia Rules.

the overreactions. Let's wait until the movie is out before a full judgment. 

Her acting in comedies is fine and anyway, this will not be a competitor at the Academy Awards. Just enjoy the story.

i like it i mean… i wasn’t expecting her to be on a very dramatical or total masterpiece of film that requieres a lot of emotional baggage and output in acting I mean it’s her return to film and she really has to start with something simple while remembering how working on the film industry is… and this film looks cute. It’s doing what it supposed to be and I’m glad she really returned and can’t wait for her future! She looks so happy tho :clap3: I literally shed a little tear ngl 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.