P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

Lets be real she needs to add God Is A DJ to setlist, gays love that song and it is a classic after Mean Girls.

• Like 2

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Dom said:

Lets be real she needs to add God Is A DJ to setlist, gays love that song and it is a classic after Mean Girls.

Trouble tew!

• Like 1

From the audience reactions and rave critics reviews it's obvious that gp couldn't care less about those recycled routines. They still being shooketh about her doing all this crazy stuff, and it's convenient while it works. But if their intension was (or will be someday) to collect her best routines for the greatest hits tour they needed to bring back Sober performance (from Funhouse tour or TTAL one) and Glitter in The Air of course. I would die to see it live for the first time

• Like 3

The real question for the culture is why didn't she bring this back :gaycat5:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dom said:

I've been listening to Try This like crazy this whole month, this album is so good for the summer.. It's a shame she doesn't perform a single song from it on tour

11 minutes ago, Arknex said:

I've been listening to Try This like crazy this whole month, this album is so good for the summer.. It's a shame she doesn't perform a single song from it on tour

Tbh. I also don’t see why she performs Irrelevant, that song is literally IRRELEVANT. Stick Trouble instead.

2 minutes ago, Dom said:

Tbh. I also don’t see why she performs Irrelevant, that song is literally IRRELEVANT. Stick Trouble instead.

this is the true mental !llness, who thought it'd be a great idea to put that song on stage :skull: sing dear mr president if you want to get political Beth, that song is at least a classic

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Arknex said:

I caught my bf listening to Oh My z

God the other day and I was so proud of myself for forcing him into listening to her songs :gaycat1:

• Like 2

Hot take: God Is a DJ is nothing special and is overrated af :emofish:

Oh My God is pure sex tho :WAP:

Yeah, she needs to bring God Is a DJ with the iconic dance break, what a slayage that would be, we need THAT to be recycled :jonny5:

Edited by BrokenMachine

Austria getting ready!

iTunes:
4. TRUSTFALL
71. Just Give Me a Reason
112. Never Gonna Not Dance Again
125. Please Don't Leave Me
140. When I Get There
155. Turbulence
158. Last Call

Spotify:
85. TRUSTFALL

YouTube:
45. TRUSTFALL

Apple Music:
34. TRUSTFALL

Shazam:
17. TRUSTFALL

Deezer:
12. TRUSTFALL

iTunes Albums:
4. TRUSTFALL
26. Greatest Hits...So Far
62. The Truth About Love

Spotify:
57. TRUSTFALL

Apple Music Albums:
7. TRUSTFALL
142. Greatest Hits...So Far

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dom said:

I Am Here is literally a MOM song. Moms who drive SUV.

7 hours ago, Dom said:

No one is here for “I Am Flop” 

The live version was great, energetic and different from the rest.  

7 hours ago, Braz said:

Yeah the negativity is tew much. And I agree NGNDA is atrocious but the alberm is GOOD. TRUSTFALL the song alone is an absolute banger.

the way NGNDA was amazing live and trustfall was a little underwhelming…  

14 hours ago, aaron511 said:

Hot take: God Is a DJ is nothing special and is overrated af :emofish:

Oh My God is pure sex tho :WAP:

Yes and yes!

20 hours ago, Dom said:

Or Feel Good Time. Any of these is better than Blow Me or Just Like Fire or Raise Your Glass

In fact, she could do a more intimate theater/arena tour, full or rare tracks or songs she never performed live be4.

For real fans. 

But of cos it's Beth we are talking bout. :gaycat5:

If she had the time, she would rather make more wine.:ducky:

Edited by Hiphopper

I love Irrelevant and it's clearly very important to her so I understand its inclusion. 

The real question is how it will be received in the US

Not me getting a Lucky Dip ticket for 49€ for tomorrow :skull:

In the queue now w @alrightsir & co and she was rehearsing Please Don’t Leave Me. Bumped into @pinktennisfreak as well!

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Not me getting a Lucky Dip ticket for 49€ for tomorrow :skull:

In the queue now w @alrightsir & co and she was rehearsing Please Don’t Leave Me. Bumped into @pinktennisfreak as well!

omg legends, have the best time!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dfantasy said:

Or Feel Good Time. Any of these is better than Blow Me or Just Like Fire or Raise Your Glass

That's like asking her to perform Waiting for Love instead of Just Give Me a Reason... No one but hardcore fans knows these songs.

• Like 1

At the middle of the runway. They dit not open the upper tier for sale at all which is weird (she sold out the entire thing back in ‘19). Definitely missed like 15k(?) tickets on both dates. Or maybe even more. 

Edited by Liafen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.