• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the setlist, stage, recycling and everything, she always delievers great energy and vocals better than 90% of ATRL faves :bam:

4 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Oh, so that's why Most Girls was played. This time he played Our Song. If only she performed a different song from her catalogue each concert a la Kelly Clarkson :gaycat6:...

She's too lazy for that

Omfg, Our Song is my fav track from Trustfall. I peed a little when I saw she started singing it...

And then she stopped...

And then she said she doesn't even remember how the song is titled...

Something died inside me :deadbanana2:

But a different surprise song every night would work very well with her. Many of her songs sound great just on piano/guitar and she's a goddamn vocalist and could turn these moments into highlights.

But then again she can barely remember the lyrics to the 25 songs she chose to perform, imagine her having to learn a new song for every show :dies:

4 minutes ago, aaron511 said:

Omfg, Our Song is my fav track from Trustfall. I peed a little when I saw she started singing it...

And then she stopped...

And then she said she doesn't even remember how the song is titled...

Something died inside me :deadbanana2:

Wait, she didn't know the title of a song of her LAST record?  :deadbanana4: I need a video of this!

It's a pity I am in Barcelona for the whole month, she's not coming here, I would have loved seeing her here or in Paris. Some of it might be "recycled" but I haven't been so it would be all new to me. 

2 hours ago, pavi said:

Wait, she didn't know the title of a song of her LAST record?  :deadbanana4: I need a video of this!

It's in the tweet I posted lol.

I watched a lot of videos yesterday, and for now I think I like this show more than the BT one (even if it's a similar show in some ways). I don't know why I feel this way, maybe because she seems to enjoy it more? And I know that she always sounded good, but I got constant shivers from her voice... Maybe I just got emotional, I missed her. :heart2::laugh:

I still can't love the stage, that is a bit of a let down.

Edited by Borsi
  • Like 1

I might get a last minute ticket for Munich shows as they already started to discount the tickets and I have never seen her live but this feels like a quick cash-grab with the rehashed performances and lackluster stage.

17 minutes ago, Borsi said:

I watched a lot of videos yesterday, and for now I think I like this show more than the BT one (even if it's a similar show in some ways). I don't know why I feel this way, maybe because she looks to enjoy it more? And I know that she always sounded good, but I got constant shivers from her voice... Maybe I just got emotional, I missed her. :heart2::laugh:

I still can't love the stage, that is a bit of a let down.

I absolutely LOVE the atmosphere at the stadium~ So much joy~

And tbh, I think NGNDA is a perfect party track that fits this tour so well~:celestial2:

14 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

I absolutely LOVE the atmosphere at the stadium~ So much joy~

And tbh, I think NGNDA is a perfect party track that fits this tour so well~:celestial2:

That's true, and now I like NGNDA more, but I'll never love it... :laugh:

• Like 1

Video of performance with Willow being the most viewed from all the videos. 

21 hours ago, pigeon said:

I might get a last minute ticket for Munich shows as they already started to discount the tickets and I have never seen her live but this feels like a quick cash-grab with the rehashed performances and lackluster stage.

I don't think I'd use the term cash-grab. She's not the kind to think like that besides I'm seeing Bey and The Weeknd this summer as well - same venue, similar category of tickets and P!nk's were literally half the price compared to the other two :dies:

And even though I'm critical of her re-using the old choreographies myself, there's only so much you can do on the silks...

21 hours ago, pinktennisfreak said:

Video of performance with Willow being the most viewed from all the videos. 

People seem to love that kinda stuff. Shakira's and Beyonce's stuff with their kids goes viral AF all the time too

Edited by aaron511
  • Like 1

I'm so disappointed in this recycled show. Unfortunately I fear her tours will all be similar to each other from here on out. 

Some said she'll play for more than 100000 fans in Sunderland~!:alexz:

Next Saturday I see P!nk and on Sunday I see Beyoncé. Two of the best performers in a weekend. Chile best weekend ever! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Embustera said:

Next Saturday I see P!nk and on Sunday I see Beyoncé. Two of the best performers in a weekend. Chile best weekend ever! 

So lucky. I was hoping to get a date where I can see both

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.