P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

The stage itself being a tiny, basic copy paste of the BT is painful enough but for me the thing that's even worse is how tiny the screens are :dies: This is her first stadium tour, people are simply not gonna see her :rip:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

We already know the setlist and the stage. Now outfits :dies:

If she dares to serve this trash AGAIN :deadbanana2: I'll slap a ***** if the tiger top and oversized pants are here again

sipa39653485-02557cb6-d3e3-41a1-bd81-aea

oh yea I completely forgot I have tickets to this :rip: 

The stage is similar to the Bad Bunny tour but with less budget. Maybe she's saving coins for the other tour :duck:

The stage looks cute. I actually like it. Praying she does UUH dont matter what the leak says :jonnycat:

she needs a much better stylist and i know she can afford it lol

if xtina can give us looks by doing private gigs and festivals, miss mam has no excuse.

Imagine coming to a packed stadium and seeing those tin-foil palm trees. The bargain queen strikes again :fan:

ugghhh I wish we'd be there right now

18 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

she needs a much better stylist and i know she can afford it lol

if xtina can give us looks by doing private gigs and festivals, miss mam has no excuse.

She'll wear Bob Mackie again, he never misses.

Spoiler
13 hours ago, Borsi said:

My only problem is that she sings only 6 songs of the new album but since it's not Trustfall tour...

As I am also a Lana stan I'm good with six songs. Lana just does like 3 or 4 if she pleases for new albums :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.