• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Underdogs said:

You can’t park somewhere else and walk to the stadium? 

JLAP live alone is worth the money :celestial5:

Inglewood is rough for parking because it has Sofi and the Forum all together and the residential areas are all zoned to prevent spillover parking. 

I know, but I've seen her 3 times before (TABL, BT tours, and then an intimate Citi Card show during BT era) and there isn't enough of a change setlist wise here to really make me interested. But we'll see.

What might make me go is only that I do think she's in clearly the twilight of her career commercially, so this will probably be her first and only stadium tour in the US before going back to arenas/amphitheaters. And who knows how much longer she'll be able to do all the crazy acrobatics.

This supposed setlist giving Beautiful Trauma Tour leg 5 :rip:

such a predictable setlist! I don't love the sequencing but I guess she picked mostly good songs lol. My only complaints are: Make You Feel My Love, Cover Me in Sunshine, No ordinary Love and Last Call. I would have preferred: Beautiful Trauma, Sober, U + Ur Hand, and Hate Me.

Edited by perfectillusion204

Set list is hot garbage but whatever. If tickets are cheap when her date in my city approaches I’ll still see her 

So... Another 23 stadiums to be announced? :-*

Is she the only one who got so many complaints from fans before the tour even started?:coffee2:

I personally have absolutely no problem with the set list tho. Predictable? Yes. But imagine like Madonna not singing Vogue, Like a Virgin or Music. 

28 minutes ago, Pinksus said:

I think she just meant the total dates (which are 61 not 63 lol) because 22 arenas are the 22 TRUSTFALL Tour dates.

if anything she confirmed there won’t be any more dates :cries: 

41 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

I think she just meant the total dates (which are 61 not 63 lol) because 22 arenas are the 22 TRUSTFALL Tour dates.

if anything she confirmed there won’t be any more dates :cries: 

She especified 63 stadiums. Even mentioned the festivals separated off the number (the 61 dates includes them)

Maybe it's my wishful thinking but to me it's clearly a foresight for the 2024 dates

Predictable setlist, we've seen it all before. I suddenly don't regret not getting tickets if this setlist turns out to be true. 

8 hours ago, That Bad Eartha said:

The way if I do end up seeing her at SoFi in LA I'll probably pay more for parking than for the actual ticket because I just know resale is gonna get dirt cheap leading up to it. That setlist coupled with parking might be the deciding factor in me skipping this one because sofi parking is like $60-80 :rip:

Can't you just use the public transport? :coffee2: Americans lol 

And coming back to the setlist, it's bad cause there no surprises and because she used the same "hits" as she did for BT mostly but overall some of you are exaggerating. Only 12 songs will repeat compared to the last time I saw her (BT 2019). Ofc it could be so much better but... it's Beth guys :gaycat6:

• Like 1

I really don't understand what everyone expected. :katie:

Spoiler

My only problem is that she sings only 6 songs of the new album but since it's not Trustfall tour...

Also I hope the stage will look better than what we saw. :redface:

Not her hyping me the F up with her insta post. :WAP:

18 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Not her hyping me the F up with her insta post. :WAP:

Same!! :duca:

Sunshine should be there. it’s her last hit (Trustfall is a moderate hit at best)

6 hours ago, perfectillusion204 said:

such a predictable setlist! I don't love the sequencing but I guess she picked mostly good songs lol. 

There's a reason why all the rest of us used the spoiler box to reference songs from the setlist. It's because we're respectful of the people that don't want spoilers. Maybe you should do the same. 

Spoiler

The fact that if she really chose to sing I Am Here after When I Get There............My little heart............:jonny5:

The setlist is uhm ok… I‘m happy Last Call made it. Cant wait to see her next month

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

The setlist is uhm ok… I‘m happy made it. Cant wait to see her next month

Anything about the set list or the tour, perhaps let's hide the content~ In case someone don't want any spoilers~ :celestial2:

6 hours ago, Pinksus said:

What where when?!

1 minute ago, Hiphopper said:

Anything about the set list or the tour, perhaps let's hide the content~ In case someone don't want any spoilers~ :celestial2:

I think it was a great idea in regards to the leaked setlist but since the tour officially starts tonight we should be free to discuss it here cause where else if not here.

I think we can all agree to not post spoilers in the base but if somebody doesn't want spoilers then they should just avoid this thread starting from tomorrow. I think it's fair :keir:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Don said:

What where when?!

She said on the Instagram post that she's booking 63 stadiums. This doesn't match with what's been officially announced :bird:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.