P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

5 minutes ago, Liafen said:

I wonder if they are keeping the Summer Carnival moniker for those if true.

Or wether the album will be named Summer Carnival. :skull: 

Hurts 2B Human was her last studio album but she will tour every summer in a different continent under this moniker.

:cm:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Underdogs said:

Hurts 2B Human was her last studio album but she will tour every summer in a different continent under this moniker.

:cm:

The fact this might actually be true :bibliahh:

12 hours ago, Liafen said:

Not horribly, assuming all the sections were open. That was one of the weakest during the BT stadium leg, we were quite worried that she's going to play for a half-closed down stadium but in the end she filled it nicely.

I'm honestly surprised she announced a show here again considering that BT was her first since 2003 and it barely sold out too.

But I'm so damn happy she did. If anybody wants to see a 2nd show or she doesn't come to your country - come to Warsaw :gaycat2: Tickets are significantly cheaper than in Austria/Germany. Also during the BT Tour the GC wasn't separated from the GA so you can stand basically right under the stage for 80 EUR :alexz2:

I feel she announced that because a lot of pop girls are touring next year, she is announcing far ahead to grab a lot of people already and dates ofc

3 minutes ago, campelo said:

I feel she announced that because a lot of pop girls are touring next year, she is announcing far ahead to grab a lot of people already and dates ofc

Might be true, actually, it makes sense startegically. I'm curious wheter she will rebrand the tour to reflect the album era if that's the case. 

Europe summer 23

Oceania autumn 23

North America summer 24

Could this be it? But wouldn't she also have the Oceanian dates on the website? 

38 minutes ago, campelo said:

34 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Might be true, actually, it makes sense startegically. I'm curious wheter she will rebrand the tour to reflect the album era if that's the case. 

It does make sense but would be more applicable to the US imo. P!nk is too strong in Europe. 

I'm literally dying inside...:sosad:

I was planning to go to Warsaw show....but for some personal reasons...it seems not happening for me this time.... dang..:sosad:

1 hour ago, Hiphopper said:

I'm literally dying inside...:sosad:

I was planning to go to Warsaw show....but for some personal reasons...it seems not happening for me this time.... dang..:sosad:

Try with Berlin. If you book your trip early enough its not that expensixve 

1 hour ago, PieceBy said:

Try with Berlin. If you book your trip early enough its not that expensixve 

It's not about the money....:sosad:

1 hour ago, SpearsxCarey16 said:

Will she ever visit Asia, South-East to be particular... :sosad:

I don't think she even know what is Asia.:biblionny:

just kidding.

11 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

just kidding.

I don't think that she does lol 

28 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

just kidding.

gurl she and her family had a vacation in Bali during her last tour. No shade, but I dont think her fanbase in South East Asia is strong enough to fill even an arena. But at least one date in Singapore. 

On 10/7/2022 at 8:36 AM, igninton said:

UK AND Europe? 

I guess she really is as dumb and ignorant as she always sounds. :rip: 

The UK left the EU though. What am I missing here? :ace: 

52 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

It's not about the money....:sosad:

I meant that You can come to Berlin as the date is different so hopefully You could make it. 

18 minutes ago, SpearsxCarey16 said:

gurl she and her family had a vacation in Bali during her last tour. No shade, but I dont think her fanbase in South East Asia is strong enough to fill even an arena. But at least one date in Singapore. 

Relax~~ I was just kidding~

Fun fact : She obviously likes Japan, she even said Arigatou (Japanese Thanks You) several times during her performances, but she never tour there since Party Tour.:gaycat6:

6 minutes ago, Espresso said:

The UK left the EU though. What am I missing here? :ace: 

UK is in Europe (the continent) but its not part of the European Union) anymore. Switzerland is also in Europe but not a part of the EU. Sadly very often You can see now that ppl tour „Europe AND UK” as they would think that UK is in Africa, Asia or Idk..

4 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

I meant that You can come to Berlin as the date is different so hopefully You could make it. 

I wanted to go Warsaw show because it'll be on my birthday... and I want to celebrate it with my partner..... but the thing is.... HE'S AFRAID OF LONG FLIGHT. :michael:

and we are Asians....so......:sosad:

5 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

I wanted to go Warsaw show because it'll be on my birthday... and I want to celebrate it with my partner..... but the thing is.... HE'S AFRAID OF LONG FLIGHT. :michael:

and we are Asians....so......:sosad:

Oh oooooo so thats the thing. Ok, i was thinking that you live somewehere in Poland. Maybe ask him to marry you in Germany or any other European country and as a celebration go to the concert and spend some time here as a part of the honeymoon. That would be more worth the flight than just for the concert :spin:

5 minutes ago, PieceBy said:

Oh oooooo so thats the thing. Ok, i was thinking that you live somewehere in Poland. Maybe ask him to marry you in Germany or any other European country and as a celebration go to the concert and spend some time here as a part of the honeymoon. That would be more worth the flight than just for the concert :spin:

Haha~ nice advice~ :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, PieceBy said:

UK is in Europe (the continent) but its not part of the European Union) anymore. Switzerland is also in Europe but not a part of the EU. Sadly very often You can see now that ppl tour „Europe AND UK” as they would think that UK is in Africa, Asia or Idk..

The UK is part of Europe and not the EU, fine, and the Switzerland example is relevant in that instance, but governing bodies usually take precedent for classification in artists marketing. 

Even though Switzerland is not part of the EU, when we’re discussing the size of the music markets and therefore touring, UK classification is going to take precedent.

They’re going to keep saying “UK and Europe” and not “The UK, the EU and Switzerland”. They just are, and it’s not borne out of ignorance. Arrogance? Absolutely. But that’s late-stage capitalism.

The terminology is not just from her and it's not on her either to change it. It’s blatantly obvious what she, and so many international touring artists and companies like Live Nation are now referring to when they say the UK and Europe.

She’s likely going by her own language to be respectful or the language given her that’s now standard. She’s not some idiot about geography. 

People still offended at those still getting the UK, England and the British Isles mixed up I’d understand, but that political separation is not on her. The level of vitriol wasn’t justified.

Anyone whose takeaway from that terminology change is that the UK is now part of Africa has much bigger problems it’s not worth trying to clarify to. They’re a lost cause.

Now that she's announced NGNDA I feel like album is coming before the tour, and she might tour this in AUS/NZ + US in their respective summers

AUS/NZ in fall/winter (which is summer for the southern hemisphere)

US in spring/summer

and the album might actually be called Summer Carnival after all :skull: 

Vienna first date is virtually all but gone, and the second is doing extremely well too - there are a few big blocks that remain to be untouched but definitely will sell out by christmas rush.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.