P!nk - Summer Carnival 2024

EnterTheAttic

8 minutes ago, Emil Larsen said:

This brought tears to my eyes. I'm 43 years old and I have witnessed her journey to superstardom since February 2000. So many cherished memories with her music and her concerts.

You're right, this will definitely be her first and also her last stadium tour in the USA. Her popularity, even as a nostalgia/legacy/veteran act in the USA is waning. This will be the only time in their lifetime that her American fans can see her perform at stadiums after such an illustrious career that span 3 decades. She will still be able to tour stadiums in Europe until the day she retires though.

She's getting older, it's the nature of life and no one can do anything about it, she will turn 45 next year and this will probably be her last tour with aerial acrobatics because as she's getting older, her health and her family activities won't allow her to do these things like when she was young anymore. 

She will release at least one more album around 2026/2027 and have a farewell tour. Willow Sage will go to university in 2029.

My tears are falling as I'm typing on my keyboards right now. To see this once young 20-year old girl to a grey-haired lady in her 50s in the next 10 years is such an incredible and touching journey. It reminds me how precious and how short life passes by. We need to treasure every moment because all good things come to an end someday. All of us will turn to dust through time, enjoy things while it lasts.

I am lucky to have been born during a period of history when I am able to live in the same world with P!nk. She is a beautiful person both inside and outside and she will go down in history as a historical figure for posterity.

Aw. :heart2:  Didn't know you are such a longtime fan. 

But you know, I don't think this will be her last tour with acrobatics. She's definitely toning it down from what we're seeing right now, but I'm guessing she'll do So What until the end of time. (It sort of feels like she's been doing it for that long already. :skull:) And idk about one more album plus a farewell tour. She has 2-3 eras left in her, but what she and her team really need to do is to come back with a consistent, coherent VISION. 

And yeah, all of us will turn to dust through time... when that happens, let's hope we end up on stage as well :eli: 

• Like 1

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Underdogs

• Liafen

• Braz

• Hiphopper

Top Posters In This Topic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Emil Larsen

That 

5 minutes ago, Pinksus said:

That Alecia Beth Moore Hart just will NOT let up :clap3:

Emil Larsen

She ain't stopping :jonny6:  I absolutely love stanning for this woman :jonny6:

• Like 1

Emil Larsen

So it is rumored that she will come to Scandivania next year. She is big in Norway, Sweden and Denmark based on her chart history. Norway especially stans so hard for her.

1 hour ago, Emil Larsen said:

So it is rumored that she will come to Scandivania next year. She is big in Norway, Sweden and Denmark based on her chart history. Norway especially stans so hard for her.

Where is this coming from? It’d mean a second European leg

• Like 1

Emil Larsen
1 hour ago, Pinksus said:

Queen of packed stadiums

1 hour ago, Braz said:

She skipped CMIS and Last Call today with no replacement... :chick2:

If she skips Last Call on my show, I have no choice but to UNSTAN!!

4 minutes ago, Emil Larsen said:

@Hiphopper The Warsaw date is getting close. Hype overload.

Yay!!!!!! :heart:

And reading your messages warms my heart~ it's so nice to see this much love and positivity for our girl!!

Love you already ~~

• Like 1

Emil Larsen

Where are all the haters who said back in February that: "P!nk can't sell out stadiums in the US"?? Lol. I am so proud of my girl Alecia Moore. She has been winning since 2000. She won. Haters lost.

In 3 weeks the US STADIUM leg will be completely sold :jonny6:

• Like 2

Emil Larsen
3 minutes ago, Hiphopper said:

Yay!!!!!! :heart:

And reading your messages warms my heart~ it's so nice to see this much love and positivity for our girl!!

Love you already ~~

Nice to talk to you Hiphopper! I have been lurking ATRL before I joined officially and I really like your positivity! You were so right when you said that she would sell out the US stadium leg whereas many people doubted her. 

• Like 1

Emil Larsen

Hearing Trustfall (song) live is such an experience. That heavy beat drops and the whole stadium goes wild. Best 385£ I have ever spent.

• Like 1

Emil Larsen
On 11/6/2022 at 2:28 AM, Hiphopper said:

What matters is they are all count to her bank account.:gaycat5:

We want Alecia to buy another mansion and a new private jet :clap3:

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Emil Larsen said:

Nice to talk to you Hiphopper! I have been lurking ATRL before I joined officially and I really like your positivity! You were so right when you said that she would sell out the US stadium leg whereas many people doubted her. 

I always have faith in out girl~ and even if she didn't, who cares? We still love her~:ducky:

But I'm so glad she's doing so well~ :heart2:

• Like 1

Emil Larsen

She acknowledged that she went from selling 2,000 tickets to 82,000 tickets on Instagram. What a LEGEND.

Edited by Emil Larsen
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Emil Larsen said:

She acknowledged that she went from selling a 2,000 tickets to 82,000 tickets on Instagram. What a LEGEND.

Funny Hello P!nk Funny Wave GIF | GIFDB.com

She made it seems so easy~ :hippo:

• Like 1

Emil Larsen

Does anyone know if P!nk uses a private jet to fly when she is on tour or she and her crew just use regular Airlines flights? 

She tweeted about seeing Northern Lights on her flight from Canada across the Atlantic Ocean to England, which warmed my hearts :heart:

Emil Larsen
11 hours ago, Liafen said:

JUL 24 Toronto - About 30 tix left and a bit of resale.

JUL 26 Cincinatti - A couple hundred left, maybe 1500? Will sell out.

JUL 31 Boston - Doesn't show map, Ticketmaster only lists resale though. So assume it's sold out

AUG 1  Boston - Same, though more tix available.

AUG 3 New York - Only restricted view available behind the stage and a couple here and there Less than 500

AUG 5 Pittsburgh - Floor seating available, maybe 150ish? Will be sold out.

AUG 7 Washington - Only a few left, and a ton of resale limited views. 

AUG 10 Minneapolis - A couple left. Virtually sold out

AUG 12 Chicago - No seatmap, Ticketmaster only shows resale. So I assume it's gone?

AUG 14 Milwaukee - A couple here and there and in limited view. Virtually gone

AUG 16 Detroit - One of the entrances is called Brush street and I read it as Butch street. :skull: This is virtually gone aswell, only like maybe 30 left

AUG 19 Fargo - A couple VIP seating and a few blue dots but 99.999% sold out

AUG 21 Omaha - Ok, this is the first date so far that still has lots of floor seating. But will sell out, doesn't look horrid, maybe a couple hundred to lift
SEP 15-17 Atlanta - Festival, no clue

SEP 18 Philadelphia - Some resale left. Gone

SEP 19 Philadelphia - Floor tickets a-plenty, but nothing horrid. Has lots of resale though but Iád say it's 96% gone

ooh and here comes the Bible belt... :jonny5:

SEP 22 Nashville - All goners except from limited view, this wasn't a problem

SEP 25 San Antonio - Surprisingly good. A couple thousand remaining, mostly on the floor.

SEP 27 Houston - Houston, we have a lift off. Looks miles better but still a bunch to sell. The upper tier being resale though :skull: it screams scam. 

SEP 29 Arlington - Wow, this is almost gone!

Ok now we can take a breather. SA and Houston has a bunch left, but it's taking shape which means no unexpected logistical problems bc the stage was too big :eli: (imagine Beth claiming that)

OCT 3 San Diego - Okay, wig. Floor tickets left but mostly gone

OCT 5 Inglewood - Her biggest stadium date. It'll be sold out, a couple hundred left on the floor and on the upper rings but looks well. Nosebleeds are 65.95 so that might be the reason why it's starting to sell out.

OCT 7 Las Vegas - Virtually all gone. Allegiant. Wow.

OCT 9 Phoenix - Ok this is goners as well. They have side view tickets available but other than that its pretty much sold out.

And here comes Trustfall Tour...

OCT 12 Sacramento - Not even a hundred left. 

OCT 14 San Francisco - A couple limited view but nearly sold out.

OCT 15 San Francisco - Yeah this could use some promo. Lots available still

OCT 17 Tacoma - Floor seating available in hundreds. Side view as well. Doesn't look horrid tho.

OCT 18 Tacoma - Weirdly looks like the same, maybe a bit worse. Floor and side view, plus premium seating

OCT 20 Vancouver - Nearly all gone. Side view available 
OCT 21 Vancouver - Premium tix left on the floor but other than that its gone as well

OCT 25 Denver - Limited view available and a couple blue dots. 

OCT 27 Kansas - Okay, this is one of the worse ones. Thousands left but it's not that horrid...

OCT 28 Kansas - As with Tacoma Night 2, weirdly, this looks the same as night 1. Expected much worse. Still bungh to sell, but it aint that bad.

NOV 1 Montreal - Lots of resale, maybe 1-2 thousand in the blue/gold. Looks great.

NOV 2 Montreal - Limited views and a couple hundred on the floor, but it looks amazing as well.

NOV 4 New York - Maybe 20 left lol

NOV 5 New York - A couple hundred left, mostly on the side view, will sell out

NOV 7 Indianapolis - Limited view, plus a bunch of VIPs, but its goners 

NOV 8 Cleveland - Doesnt show seatmap, only resale

NOV 11 Louisville - Yeah, the lower ring needs a bit of demand... But doesn't look bad

NOV 12 Charlotte - Not even 50 resale tickets. Awesome.

NOV 14 Miami - Side views left and a couple on the floor or lower ring. Looks great.

NOV 15 Sunrise - Doesn't show seat map, only resale

NOV 18 Orlando - Nearly all gone. Couple dots left

NOV 19 Orlando - Wow, this is nearly gone as well. VIPs available.

Ok, that is it for NA. (cc @Emil Larsen). Looks extremely great, even the Texan dates. (Maybe they cheapened the tix prices in struggling areas?) All shall be sold out in the end. Queen of Touring etc

The next update in 3 weeks will be legendary. She keeps winning.

• Like 1

Emil Larsen
6 minutes ago, Borsi said:

Hi @Emil Larsen! It's nice to see you here. I think ATRL needs a P!nk stan like you! :priceless:

Thank you Barbara (I know it's the English equivalent of your Hungarian name).

Her fanbase on ATRL has only around 6 active members so we all know each other :bird:

• Haha 1

Emil Larsen

The tour has gained more exposure to Gen Z after her Popcrave tweet went viral (21 million views). She is THE moment. Won't stop. Can't stop. :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.